RM Marketplace - Physical product / Digital product / Service offer / Percentage on sales [Paid]

Allan and I split, add-on will be available soon back on a new website with explanation for previous customers.

Any update on the "view purchases"?

There's a lot of demand for a marketplace add-on and I think it's very close. I have another one for you though...when buying a physical item (maybe others too) and when you view the "terms and conditions" while filling out information before the paypal re-direct, it shows my homepage inside the window instead of the terms and conditions I filled out when creating item and it kinda locks the user there.
Untitled-3.webp

Also, I am wondering how a buyer can buy more than 1 quantity, as of now, I have a note in description to contact me for more quantity. Otherwise I believe the buyer would have to go through paypal 10 times for 10 items? Or am I missing something?

Please wait for the next release and you'll see if bugs still remains.

As of now yes, only handled as a one item per one item.

I have another one for you...when buying a physical item (maybe others too) and when you view the "terms and conditions" while filling out information before the paypal re-direct, it shows my homepage inside the window instead of the terms and conditions I filled out when creating item and it kinda locks the user there unable to even see the cancel button.
View attachment 118625

This problem still exhists. Is there any way to fix?

Top Bottom