Respollo

Respollo 1.0.2

No permission to download
@CyberAP
I've installed the add-on, but I cannot eliminate the extra space above and below the logo while re-sizing browser, I want it to work like how @Shelley has made it work on bbsmiley.com since our logo image is also quite big in size.
respollo.webp

Use Mobile Logo Replacement property. Set height and image source there and then enable 'Adjust header height considering mobile logo height' property.

Use Mobile Logo Replacement property. Set height and image source there and then enable 'Adjust header height considering mobile logo height' property.
Doesn't seem to be working :\
respollo.webp

Should I not input a height in the header and navigation property?

Oh it does replaces the header fine, but while you are resizing the browser/at different sizes in responsive there is a lot of extra space above/below the header. at http://bbsmiley.com/ while resizing there isn't space above/below the header. As far as I am aware @Shelley is using your add-on.

Edit: Aaah I see, it's vertical-align: bottom; that makes her header not leave the bottom and looks like it's resizing well but there is a lot of space at the top, is there anyway to eliminate the extra space at the top/bottom in different widths? Big headers and responsive isn't working that well :\

Last edited:

Sorry if this is a dumb question....how do I know what values to input in the relevant value fields? If it helps, my site is www.pebforum.com.

Thanks a lot!!!

First you need to enable Mobile logo replacement option in another tab. Then set width and height of your logo.

I did enable it. Sorry, removed width and height before screenshot, but also input that information. any other reccomendations?

Hey @CyberAP - Thanks for this, it looks exactly what I'm looking for but unfortunately, like @tommydamic68, I'm having problems making this work on 1.2.

As per attached, there doesnt seem to be any change no matter what I enter. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 17.36.15.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 17.36.15.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 17.38.24.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 17.38.24.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 15
Great add-on. I really appreciate it.

Is there any chance that you would add the ability to use a third logo for wide widths?

I've been fighting with the logo for one year. I was unable to do with via css. I really wish i could've found this alot earlier. This was so easy. Using xenforo 1.4.1

Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Great add-on, thank you creator(s) :) Is it possible to upload a mobile logo at twice the size I want it displayed at, but have the Respollo add-on display it at 50% size. If so, what do add to the Respollo.css template to make this happen?

This is what I do with my logo when in responsive wide, and it makes for a very sharp graphic.

Top Bottom