1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Respollo 1.0.2

Makes your logo play nicely on a mobile layout with a simple addon!

1. CyberAP
    Compatible XF Versions:
    So, your logo is too wide or too small for mobile layout. We can fix that with a little help of a magical media-queries.

This is a style property addon. That means that everything is controlled through style properties when you install this addon. It can also be configured specifically per each style.

What this addon can do and where it's located:
    • Scale logo to page's maximum width (Header and Navigation style property)
    • Align logo to the center on narrow width (This property and everything below goes under Responsive Design style property)
    • Replace logo on narrow width
    • Adjust header height considering mobile logo height

Every option can be disabled. Mobile logo can be configured in Mobile logo replacement property.

If you need some extra tweaking feel free to modify respollo.css template.

Install XML file as an addon.

Configure everything you want via style properties. Use respollo.css template for extra customization.
    Alsadra, Bram, oVR and 8 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Fixed property title
  2. Quick fix

Recent Reviews

1. 51463
    Version: 1.0.2
    I have been fighting with the logo for over one year. Since my logo was bigger than normal. I could never get it to work. This was so easy!! Finally i can relax and not worry about the logo. Thank you very much!!
  2. imspot
    Thank you
  3. Autonamus
    Just what I was looking for. Would be nice to add a 720 version too.
  4. MattW
    Just what I was looking for
  5. dbembibre
    a very useful resource
  6. Shelley
    Another great resource. 5 stars all day long. Thanks for sharing CyberAP. :)