Respollo

Unmaintained Respollo 1.0.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
So, your logo is too wide or too small for mobile layout. We can fix that with a little help of a magical media-queries.

This is a style property addon. That means that everything is controlled through style properties when you install this addon. It can also be configured specifically per each style.

What this addon can do and where it's located:
  • Scale logo to page's maximum width (Header and Navigation style property)
  • Align logo to the center on narrow width (This property and everything below goes under Responsive Design style property)
  • Replace logo on narrow width
  • Adjust header height considering mobile logo height

Every option can be disabled. Mobile logo can be configured in Mobile logo replacement property.

If you need some extra tweaking feel free to modify respollo.css template.

Installation

Install XML file as an addon.

Usage

Configure everything you want via style properties. Use respollo.css template for extra customization.
Author
CyberAP
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from CyberAP

Latest updates

1. Fixed property title

'Adjust header height considering mobile logo' now has 'width' at the end :)
  2. Quick fix

Forgot to include TM :eek:, sorry :D

Latest reviews

After messing around with the CSS layout and a full-sized logo, I changed things up a bit, using two logo sizes and this add-on so the logo would fill the complete logo block area. Works perfectly with XF 1.5.11. I only made one change to respollo.css, changing three instances of @maxResponsiveNarrowWidth to @maxResponsiveWideWidth, so the smaller logo would kick in at 800px.
I have been fighting with the logo for over one year. Since my logo was bigger than normal. I could never get it to work. This was so easy!! Finally i can relax and not worry about the logo. Thank you very much!!
Thank you
Just what I was looking for. Would be nice to add a 720 version too.
Just what I was looking for
a very useful resource
Another great resource. 5 stars all day long. Thanks for sharing CyberAP. :)
Top Bottom