Capture2.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture3.webp
    Capture3.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Capture4.webp
    Capture4.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 27
FYI JV you now have support coming from the Big Guy - the rest of us are baby fluffies but Brogan is .... well just lookit the chin.
Brogan has his own fan club, occasionally graciously removes his shirt to permit worship darshan sessions, is considered by some to be a futuristic bot but that can't be possible IMO as he has an adorable small daughter.

FYI JV you now have support coming from the Big Guy - the rest of us are baby fluffies but Brogan is .... well just lookit the chin.
Brogan has his own fan club, occasionally graciously removes his shirt to permit worship darshan sessions, is considered by some to be a futuristic bot but that can't be possible IMO as he has an adorable small daughter.

In another words... the Broganator <tm> has arrived. :p

May aswell use this thread, I'm trying to remove the date/time and name of the member who submitted a resource, but keep the "updated" time and date in place, how do I do this? I've looked in the templates and can't seem to pick it up.

Capture.webp

I want to remove the highlighted information, but keep the upated: information on the right hand side.

Top Bottom