Resource Manager ETA?

electrogypsy

Just wondering when this is coming out? I'm very interested in buying it when it's ready, but I can't find much information about it besides random threads. Thanks!

Just wondering when this is coming out? I'm very interested in buying it when it's ready, but I can't find much information about it besides random threads. Thanks!

No official word on it being released that I've seen. They expect to have XF 1.2 to be released sometime in Q2, some have speculated the RM will get released with it, but again it's speculation :).

However... there's limited bug reports for some time which is good.:

http://xenforo.com/community/forums/enhanced-search-bug-reports.57/

That includes me as well... :)

But in all probability I expect 1.2 (at least a BETA) and RM in to be released June.
I think RM will bring forum to the next level since it is a very flexible tools that many owners can make it what they like.
XF 1.2 is just incremental upgrade to already working platform so in a lot of sense, RM is more important to me personally.

I think RM will bring forum to the next level since it is a very flexible tools that many owners can make it what they like.
XF 1.2 is just incremental upgrade to already working platform so in a lot of sense, RM is more important to me personally.

I agree. We are eagerly awaiting the RM to convert my main Oracle forum which has over 3000 files in the DownloadsII Mod. I have a client who runs a training site where he needs use something like the RM for tutorials... The possibilities here are endless. Given XF's high quality of code and integration with a forum software's usergroup management, a lot of sites may purchase XF simply to use the Resource Manager.

Some more waiting is required :P

I'd guess (and hope) that 1.2 will be the priority once the guys get back up to speed (i.e if they have been working on other things to keep personal income, they may have to provide working notice before they are back on XF full time, etc).

After 1.2 I'd guess it'll b a case of going back to the task list and working through it. Given that the resource manager is pretty much done as far as we can tell, I cant imagine it's too far off being released.

Top Bottom