RM 2.2 Resource Gallery

ChrisTERiS

When I'm adding a resource, the attached photos appear in a nice slider like below:
1605347237466.webp

But in public view, all thumbnails appear as a long multi rows grid. Maybe I'm missing a setting? Is it possible to have in public view the same slider?

Thank you
Chris

There isn't a setting. It's simply an intentional difference, as the major goal in the attachment list under the editor is to reduce the amount of vertical scrolling required for the attachments (which means it's more likely that the editor is hidden when you try to insert them).

Applying this behavior to the general attachment display would require custom template edits.

There isn't a setting. It's simply an intentional difference, as the major goal in the attachment list under the editor is to reduce the amount of vertical scrolling required for the attachments (which means it's more likely that the editor is hidden when you try to insert them).

Applying this behavior to the general attachment display would require custom template edits.

Thank you, understandable. Just my opinion, XFRM needs it for the exact same reason: "to reduce the amount of vertical scrolling". Unlike normal forums where to have more than 10 attachments in not common, in XFRM is very common to have 20+ screenshots.

That custom template edits also require inclusion of js files?

Top Bottom