Reputation, trophy addon question

Agentos

Can anyone tell me what this addon? The fact that I can't get an answer anywhere scares me and this is definitely not an add-on from Addonflare

reputationtrophy.png reputation.png

It was a great addition in version 1.5. Some add-ons were never released for Xenforo 2 and that is a problem for me.

extrarepution.webp

He asked for $300 for the add-on. This is absurd because this price exceeds the cost of the forum license.

For this i have messaged you privately that why this would cost you this much and why Xenforo is half the price of it. As I am not going to explain it here as this forum is not related to custom services work.

For the addon that you are looking for i was just checking and seems like this addon match with your requirements and cost you less.

In case you need some modifications in it you can always ask for the custom services for that or contact the author for that.

I'm not prepared to pay the asking price for branding free, so unfortunately I won't be having a play.

However, since you've screenshotted XenTR I'm sure @XDinc would be prepared to confirm whether he is using or has used the add-on, or it is/was a custom solution.

I'm not prepared to pay the asking price for branding free, so unfortunately I won't be having a play.

I'm waiting for Addonflare to release a demo for me, but their support has deteriorated a lot.

However, since you've screenshotted XenTR I'm sure @XDinc would be prepared to confirm whether he is using or has used the add-on, or it is/was a custom solution.

Xentr said this project is closed

I won't buy a addon from Addonflare until I see what it looks like, and since their support is low, I don't know if I will. As a last resort, I will be forced to buy a custom project.

Top Bottom