Reputation System

Reputation System [Paid] 2.2.5

No permission to buy ($20.00)

We would like to see sorting by ContentID, by InsertData, etc. (/reputation/authors/XXXX) respectively filters better.

Gonanda

With new update need to be install Corelib. But in corelib directory ... 1059 files and 46 folders.
Please, explain what is is?
In my opinion, for one addon this is unacceptable.

Gonanda

I don't understand. This is ONE addon. Many addons works fine without any helper functions. Please, explain more detailed.

Nirjonadda

@kick Already you are required Standard Library by Xon addon. So why requirements one more addon? Using this adon are requirements installing another 2 addon?

kick

I don't understand. This is ONE addon. Many addons works fine without any helper functions. Please, explain more detailed.
https://xenforo.com/community/help/resource-standards/
  1. Add-on code should follow DRY (don't repeat yourself) principles.
It makes no sense to use the same code in additions, as well as private ones, as well as a violation of this standard
@kick Already you are required Standard Library by Xon addon. So why requirements one more addon? Using this adon are requirements installing another 2 addon?
Yes, because certain functions are required from this add-on and I cannot transfer to myself those functions that are used from the Xon library, since I am not the author of this code.

Alpha1

After reviewing your addon, I have the following suggestions. The screenshots are from my xf1 advanced reputation system:
  1. Add a star rating interface. star-rating.png
    In admincp add how much each of the 5 possible ratings weigh:
    star value.png
  2. Preset rating messages.
    Let users select a message from a drop down. This is really useful for friendly messages when a user needs to improve their post.
    In admincp add a function to add preset rating comments.
  3. Force anonymous rating.
    All ratings are always anonymous without any controls for members.
    This really helps avoid flame wars over negative ratings.
  4. Display Rater avatar to those who have permission to see who rated.
    anonymous.png
  5. Approval queue: Reject rating (allow member to correct the rating)
  6. Approval queue: Reject with preset message.
  7. Send email upon positive rating. NOT on neutral or negative rating. This brings a lot of inactive members back.
  8. Display reputation in postbit.

W35K3R

Hello 👋 wondering if this has privacy options so that only groups that have permission to view other's reputation comments (such as staff) can see other user's reputation received on their profiles and on the separate page where it also shows this info. It would also be cool to apply the same privacy options to reputation comments in posts.

kick

Hello 👋 wondering if this has privacy options so that only groups that have permission to view other's reputation comments (such as staff) can see other user's reputation received on their profiles and on the separate page where it also shows this info. It would also be cool to apply the same privacy options to reputation comments in posts.
There is an anonymous issue of reputation, which is provided in the screenshots. At the moment, we are working on a global update of the reputation