Report Centre Essentials

Report Centre Essentials [Paid] 2.12.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
Would it be possible to extend the automated report-resolving feature to the inline moderation dialogue?

CleanShot 2023-01-21 at 05.51.18.webp

The checkboxes to "Resolve report" and "Send report resolve alert", which appear as expected when performing moderation actions on a single thread, currently don't appear when selecting multiple threads for moderation actions in a forum view.

I mark the reporting user criteria as Staff State member. I select a member group, but the reports of those who are not authorized members and are not in that member group are queued. Am I doing wrong somewhere?

Got it, I realized I didn't set the match settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
Could you move the "All reports by user," "New reports against user," "All reports against user," and "All warnings against user" options to the "Find" menu or add a toggle for this? We use a lot of add-ons. The menu for moderator tools has so many options, and it just gets harder to find something with every update. The "Find" menu sounds like a more plausible choice as these options search for results. They are not like the other tools.

A long list of options, so vast and complex,
The moderator tools menu, leaves me feeling perplexed.
With too many tools at my fingertips to choose,
I navigate carefully, afraid I might lose.

Thanks. @Xon

For some reason the admin account (me) is not showing under any report statics. Anything I've overlooked?

For some reason the admin account (me) is not showing under any report statics. Anything I've overlooked?
Have you checked permissions by using the analyse permissions tool? It has an option for the report center.

Have you checked permissions by using the analyse permissions tool? It has an option for the report center.
Permissions are correct its just my account (MentaL) doesn't show in the reports despite me doing 90% of them. I'm not shown once.

Screenshot_20230513_210628_Brave.png

Some of the statistics reports depending on your account having the "is staff" flag set, and others depend on the "is moderator" flag being set.

Which reports are you having issues with? (It is unclear which statistics report you are looking at)

Some of the statistics reports depending on your account having the "is staff" flag set, and others depend on the "is moderator" flag being set.

Which reports are you having issues with? (It is unclear which statistics report you are looking at)
By chance I was just about to say I found the issue, which is the staff flag.

found.webp

This is from the "reports handled" section. Is there anyway to force a workaround without having the output enabled? I rather not have myself shown as staff as I have a dedicated administrator badge.

Top Bottom