Report Centre Essentials

Report Centre Essentials [Paid] 2.12.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
Ok, thanks for the reply.

I'll likely be purchasing this once we upgrade to XF2.2 and that would definitely be a nice stat to have (I know you're inundated right now, figured I'd mention it though).

After installing, i'm having a lot of this in the error log:
  • XFES\Elasticsearch\RequestException: Elasticsearch indexing error (queued): failed to parse field [report_state] of type [long] in document with id 'report-3058'. Preview of field's value: 'resolved'
  • src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php:409
  • Generiert von: Florian_PL
  • 9 November 2020 um 23:31

Stack-Trace​

#0 src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php(330): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->request('put', 'planetliebe/_do...', '{
"title": ...')
#1 src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php(348): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->requestFromIndex('put', '_doc/report-305...', Array)
#2 src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php(152): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->requestById('put', 'report', 3058, Array)
#3 src/addons/XFES/Search/Source/Elasticsearch.php(54): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->index('report', 3058, Array)
#4 src/XF/Search/Search.php(40): XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch->index(Object(XF\Search\IndexRecord))
#5 src/XF/Behavior/Indexable.php(46): XF\Search\Search->index('report', Object(SV\ReportCentreEssentials\XF\Entity\Report), true)
#6 src/XF.php(318): XF\Behavior\Indexable->XF\Behavior\{closure}()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(156): XF::triggerRunOnce(true)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(465): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Also i'm not be able to look into a report. I get a 500 error and in the errorlog this is showing up:

Server-Fehlerprotokoll
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 327680 bytes)
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:1392
  • 9 November 2020 um 23:38

Stack-Trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(43) "/reports/queue/allgemeine-meldungen.1/3090/"
["referrer"] => string(67) "https://dev69.planet-liebe.de/reports/queue/allgemeine-meldungen.1/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/reports/queue/allgemeine-meldungen_1/3090/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I've never had any memory problems at all! It's a huge cluster with lot's of power.

After installing, i'm having a lot of this in the error log:
  • XFES\Elasticsearch\RequestException: Elasticsearch indexing error (queued): failed to parse field [report_state] of type [long] in document with id 'report-3058'. Preview of field's value: 'resolved'
  • src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php:409
  • 9 November 2020 um 23:31

Stack-Trace​

#0 src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php(330): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->request('put', 'planetliebe/_do...', '{
"title": ...')
#1 src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php(348): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->requestFromIndex('put', '_doc/report-305...', Array)
#2 src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php(152): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->requestById('put', 'report', 3058, Array)
#3 src/addons/XFES/Search/Source/Elasticsearch.php(54): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->index('report', 3058, Array)
#4 src/XF/Search/Search.php(40): XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch->index(Object(XF\Search\IndexRecord))
#5 src/XF/Behavior/Indexable.php(46): XF\Search\Search->index('report', Object(SV\ReportCentreEssentials\XF\Entity\Report), true)
#6 src/XF.php(318): XF\Behavior\Indexable->XF\Behavior\{closure}()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(156): XF::triggerRunOnce(true)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(465): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}
You need to re-index ElasticSearch. Make sure you click "optimize" in the setup page (might need todo it multiple times it is dumb), and then do a full-reindex.

This is something of a foot-gun with ElasticSearch :(

Also i'm not be able to look into a report. I get a 500 error and in the errorlog this is showing up:

Server-Fehlerprotokoll
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 327680 bytes)

Stack-Trace​

#1 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["referrer"] => string(67) "https://dev69.planet-liebe.de/reports/queue/allgemeine-meldungen.1/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I've never had any memory problems at all! It's a huge cluster with lot's of power.
It is likely trying to compute viewable open report counts for a queue. This looks somewhat wrong but I'll try to figure out how this is happening :(

Please open a ticket on my site (https://atelieraphelion.com/) as I will likely need to ask a bunch of questions about report counts/etc.

Server-Fehlerprotokoll

Stack-Trace​

#1 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["_GET"] => array(1) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

FYI; This was a bug in Report Improvements, where it was trying to load users with a "can update report" with the value of "never" for potential users who can have reports assigned to them. These incorrect users would be would be filtered out by the view check, but there where enough users being loaded this caused an out-of-memory error.

LogicException: Could not find repository 'SV\UserEssentials\Repository\UsernameChange' for 'SV\UserEssentials:UsernameChange' in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 258
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRepository() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 911
  2. XF\Mvc\Controller->repository() in src/addons/SV/ReportCentreEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Report.php at line 385
  3. SV\ReportCentreEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Report->actionView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  9. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Xon updated Report Centre Essentials with a new update entry:

2.4.0 - Bugfix & XF2.2 compatibility update

• Require php 7.0+
  • Require Report Improvements v2.6.0+
  • Now depends on Standard Library by Xon (v1.1.0+)
  • Compatibility fix for User Essentials for XF2.2+
  • Compatibility fix for Report Improvements reaction support
  • Fix double-encoding of cache values, which is surprisingly expensive
  • Fix that report comment statistics included non-comment actions (ie filter out report comments without a message)
  • Improve approval queue finding relevant report for 3rd party content, or defaulting to the user's report
  • Conform support for XF2.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
@Xon

Running XF 2.2.4 with Report Center Essentials 2.4.1 and Report Improvements 2.8.1.

Odd issue, it shows 231 reports in the normal report queue, but there aren't actually any pending reports.

1624389195959.webp

1624389305152.webp

Couple notes:
  • This is only happening for administrators.
  • We have a separate queue for administrator reports.
  • If a normal report does come in, it displays the correct number of reports. The 231 number is only displayed when the queue is empty.
  • Many reports have come in and been closed for the past week, but the number has not changed, it always stays at 231.

@Joe Link can you try logging out and then back in again? There is some wonky caching that likely needs some kicking.

I've got major update in the works which may help this, but it is still stuck in testing hell.

@Joe Link can you try logging out and then back in again? There is some wonky caching that likely needs some kicking.

I've got major update in the works which may help this, but it is still stuck in testing hell.

Apologies @Xon, it was due to another addon. There were (a ton of) valid reports in the queue, I just didn't have permission to view them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Xon

2.5.0 - Feature update

• Add php 7 type hinting
  • Require Report Improvements v2.8.0
  • Force global namespace for functions which are known to be optimizable to bytecode in php
  • Fix report queue last action column updating
    • Now includes recently closed/rejected reports, these will age out (after a day).
    • Bulk actions now update it
    • Report comments which did not change the report state now update it
  • Move report queue read tracking into database instead of session
  • Add report...

2.6.4 - Feature update

• Require Report Improvements v2.10.0+
  • Fix admin 'manage report queues' was not enforced
  • Fix " Macro public:svReportImprov_report_macros :: resolve_report() error: Macro argument report is required and no value was provided" on deleting threads
  • Fix resolving reports on thread move/delete was offers to moderators would could not resolve reports
  • Fix only a single thread of reports could be...

2.7.1 - Feature update

• php 8.2 compatibility fix
  • Fix adding a new report queue did not trigger permissions rebuild
  • Add "Container owner state" to report queue rules for detecting if the reporter/reported is the owner of a thread (or profile for profile posts/comments)
  • Change "All user groups"/"None" option to "Disabled" for reporter/reported user criteria to better represent how matching actually works.

Top Bottom