Replace Buy XenForo with Customers if Licensed

Brent W

Just a minor annoyance. I find I hit the Buy XenForo button and then the Customers tab to login to the customers area from the forum (instead of scrolling to the footer and hitting Customers).

If we are licensed and have purchased xenForo it would be really nice to have that Buy XenForo link turn into a link to the Customer area.

You do realize there is a link right? In customers area its called "Buy new licenses".

jUcvlaY.png

@spacegeek I think @BamaStangGuy is talking about here on the forums.

I propose an alternative solution......

KEEP the Buy link as it does promote the sale of XenForo and the easy navigation to purchasing. But ADD a customer link also.

Just a minor annoyance. I find I hit the Buy XenForo button and then the Customers tab to login to the customers area from the forum (instead of scrolling to the footer and hitting Customers).

If we are licensed and have purchased xenForo it would be really nice to have that Buy XenForo link turn into a link to the Customer area.

I know there is one on the page. In the footer. My suggestion was to replace the Buy XenForo link with a link directly to the customers login if we already own a license.

You do realize there is a link right? In customers area its called "Buy new licenses".

jUcvlaY.png

This has nothing to do with what I suggested.

There isn't an "if licensed" to use as the forum and customer accounts are completely separate.

The only correlation is the associated forum user names.

Yes, we could use that but what about members who are only associated but don't own a license?

There isn't an "if licensed" to use as the forum and customer accounts are completely separate.

Yes, we could use that but what about members who are only associated but don't own a license?

Put a Buy XenForo link in the footer and make them scroll to the bottom for it? :)

Ah ok..maybe a drop down menu with customer area link. I don't know not much of a big deal just making suggestions. :)

1 Buy Now tab
1 Customer Area tab

Simple :)

Top Bottom