Renewals imminent...

Paul

Well there's a week or there abouts until the first anniversary of xF - all the original beta testers should be nearing their renewals around now (from what i remember they were spread over a few days..).

So - Whats the chances of any updates over the next week, or will they come in just after the licences expire.... (where's that suspicious smiley when you need it.. oh there it is... suspect.gif) ;)

Paul...

I renewed the two I owned earlier this month. I still feel like I'm getting a good value for the cost.

Jeff

Reactions: Kim
I renewed as soon as I got the email about it expiring (A couple weeks ago), so they got my money regardless of update times. But truthfully, I was ok with paying the upgrade fee just to keep showing support for xF and the team. That I keep getting updates is the icing really.

Yeh same here Trekkan.

I'll pay the $40 any day. vBulletin charged me $150 to upgrade a 3.X series (they tricked me and when I tried to get my money back they wouldn't do it). Needless to say I haven't upgraded since.

I want to but I'm very, very broke. I'm going to have to wait to pay my $40 per site until I can get money again.

I think the question is more along the lines of "is XF going to roll out 1.2 on/near the anniversary", not "are you going to renew". The 1.0 announcement email went out on 3/10. I haven't checked, but I think that may have been a day or so after the announcement here on the site. That said, I'm fairly certain they said that 1.2 would be released in 2Q. They also haven't teased any 1.2 features lately.

My site came up for renewal a couple of weeks ago. I purchased in Nov. 2010.

Same as many above I renewed as soon as I got the notification ages ago, total value right now for such a quality product!

Well, I think XF is hands down the best forum software out there, I truly do. But.... :)

I will renew my existing site license when there's an update to extend my time.

And...

I just purchased a site running on VB3 which I will be converting to XF, so that license purchase would be as soon as I get my hands on the site files and database.

I happily renewed three of my four licenses last week (the fourth one isn't due yet - I'm not being a scrooge ... :LOL:).

XF has been fantastic for CycleChat and the savings I made on a custom skin (it was easy to do it myself) add up to years worth of renewals!!

Well worth the money. (y)

I think the question is more along the lines of "is XF going to roll out 1.2 on/near the anniversary", not "are you going to renew". The 1.0 announcement email went out on 3/10. I haven't checked, but I think that may have been a day or so after the announcement here on the site. That said, I'm fairly certain they said that 1.2 would be released in 2Q. They also haven't teased any 1.2 features lately.

Shawn,

That was exactly it - i have no problems in renewing, however i wondered if the next update might be before or after the expiry date of a chunk of beta testers :D

I havent renewed yet - however will be doing when there is an update available.... :)

Top Bottom