Remote Image Upload Options

the

As per this thread.

I am looking for someone to develop a xenforo 2 remote image upload add-on. User uploads an image this is stored on any number of free image hosting options (primary interest is IMGUR which has a known API, but ideally either be a few options in case a service went down) and then easily inserted into the post. Zero storage locally. All in the image host.

This should allow an easy "attach image" button for the end user along with an easy "insert" interface. The goal is to turn off the local attach files and use this primarily.

Admin settings should allow various image hosting site selection with API key and associated user name so you can choose where your images are remotely uploaded. Several options should be available. Again, primary interest is IMGUR.

Admin settings should allow a chosen default resize. It would be best to not have this on the end user. I want them to be able to attach and insert. Done.

Price?
Support time after creation?
Will you sell this? If I am okay with you selling it (I think it's a need!) will you discount the creation cost?

Thank you.

Last edited:

As per this thread.

I am looking for someone to develop a xenforo 2 remote image upload add-on. User uploads an image this is stored on any number of free image hosting options and then easily inserted into the post. Zero storage locally. All in the image host.

This should allow an easy "attach image" button for the end user along with an easy "insert" interface. The goal is to turn off the local attach files and use this primarily.

Admin settings should allow various image hosting site selection with API key and associated user name so you can choose where your images are remotely uploaded. Several options should be available.

Admin settings should allow a chosen default resize. It would be best to not have this on the end user. I want them to be able to attach and insert. Done.

Price?
Support time after creation?
Will you sell this? If I am okay with you selling it (I think it's a need!) will you discount the creation cost?

Thank you
We are very interested and started a private conversation to discuss further.

I have started working with a programmer. If I need one I will update the thread but I think I am good for now. Thank you anyone reading.

Top Bottom