[rellect] Nodes Grid

[rellect] Nodes Grid 2.0.2

No permission to download
yeah true, maybe an option in your addon to load the fontawesome css or not but have reference to fontawesome html code available ?

that way someone can just disable the loading and leave html calls for folks already with fontawesome loaded ?

I ask as I am so close to 100% fontawesome images on my forums http://community.centminmod.com/ just the nodes grid addon's image calls outstanding :D
Too much effort just for one icon, which generally isn't needed for most sites. You can solve this manually with just css.

can this be done in forum view page?
The addon was designed to work only in the index forums page.
Inside forums it will give (for most cases) an undesired result. Making it work inside forums will probably require to add a separate setting to control.

So the bottom line, currently not supported inside forums, might be added in the future.

When I installed this my notices stopped appearing though notices are active. the notice do not appear on any page. Did some body else have this problem or I have messed up with something?

When I installed this my notices stopped appearing though notices are active. the notice do not appear on any page. Did some body else have this problem or I have messed up with something?
I tested that and I can see notices as usual.

Notices may disappear automatically based on the criteria settings.
If you believe that's not the case, does the notices reappearing when you disable the addon?

Looks like i messed up with something else. Disabling addon does not bring back notices .... thanks for the idea of disabling.

i figured that out. Trying a shortcut since I was working late night i just edited few old notices which were already dismissed by my test user. Made a new one and it shows like a charm ....:)

Hi!

Will this addon work on any style?
It depends how heavily the style is edited. In most styles it will work as is. In other cases, it will require very trivial and easy css tweaks to correct things that don't looks right.
You may ask your theme designer to do the necessary changes if needed.

Thanks for your review!

Last edited:
1. Just got access to android 4.1 device and I can confirm the issue in the default browser. I'm working to fix that for the next update.
Any chance this could be looked into again? It seems the issue is still there.

@rellect

Installed this addon on our forums, but we have an issue with responsive on mobile(Chrome)
The responsive style does not work here, please look at the screenshot:

forum mobile.webp

Is there an option to disable the addon for mobile users that make no use of Tapatalk or Forumrunner?

Thanks in advance!

@rellect

Installed this addon on our forums, but we have an issue with responsive on mobile(Chrome)
The responsive style does not work here, please look at the screenshot:

View attachment 89407

Is there an option to disable the addon for mobile users that make no use of Tapatalk or Forumrunner?

Thanks in advance!
May you check on default style to make sure it's not related to some customization in your style?

@rellect

Were should I start looking, can't find any issue's with the current style we have.
Also in our current style we have soft responsive enabled by default, with no issue's whatsoever in the other addon's.

And another question, what does this setting exactly?

Code:
Min width for nested grid: 1180px

@rellect

Were should I start looking, can't find any issue's with the current style we have.
Also in our current style we have soft responsive enabled by default, with no issue's whatsoever in the other addon's.

And another question, what does this setting exactly?

Code:
Min width for nested grid: 1180px
Just switch to the default style (without customizations applied) and see if it looks correctly. This is just to know if the issue is in your style.

Nested grid is when you have columns inside columns.
For example, two categories side by side, and inside the category there are two forums side by side.
This structure requires pretty wide screen resolution, so there is a setting to control how wide it should be.

Any chance this could be looked into again? It seems the issue is still there.
Hey, I've looked but couldn't reproduce the issue with the same device I had the last time.
Is there something different? newer OS version / a different device / specific browser?

Top Bottom