[rellect] Nodes Grid

[rellect] Nodes Grid 2.0.2

No permission to download
Hi it is possible to forum thread list be side by side nodes like index page when use this plugin???

why you not make this plugin and offer it like premium i buy it
I can't build premium addons just by one request, there should be demand for that, otherwise the profit from selling that will take months to cover the time I will spent on it.

Is it possible to have just one node displayed (not full widht) in a column and then the others underneath (again not full width)? I guess the best way to say it is just like the default where the nodes are under each other but displaying as if they were side by side.

TY.

Is it possible to have just one node displayed (not full widht) in a column and then the others underneath (again not full width)? I guess the best way to say it is just like the default where the nodes are under each other but displaying as if they were side by side.

TY.
Not sure I understand.

Yes.

And, just like the image only one forum per line (not side by side)

Thanks!
Well this isn't an option that this addon provides. If there's enough space, I don't see why you'd want to do that.

Anyway, you could get this change by a css code. Contact me tomorrow and I'll send you the code (I don't have access to a computer today).

would be great if the css icons could also have fontawesome support :)
I don't really like to involve fontawsome in my addons since I can't know if it's already loaded or not. There are sites that load fontawsome multiple times without even knowing that.

I don't really like to involve fontawsome in my addons since I can't know if it's already loaded or not. There are sites that load fontawsome multiple times without even knowing that.
yeah true, maybe an option in your addon to load the fontawesome css or not but have reference to fontawesome html code available ?

that way someone can just disable the loading and leave html calls for folks already with fontawesome loaded ?

I ask as I am so close to 100% fontawesome images on my forums http://community.centminmod.com/ just the nodes grid addon's image calls outstanding :D

yeah true, maybe an option in your addon to load the fontawesome css or not but have reference to fontawesome html code available ?

that way someone can just disable the loading and leave html calls for folks already with fontawesome loaded ?

I ask as I am so close to 100% fontawesome images on my forums http://community.centminmod.com/ just the nodes grid addon's image calls outstanding :D
What about avatars :D

Top Bottom