[rellect] Nodes Grid

[rellect] Nodes Grid 2.0.2

No permission to download
i cant move the nodes at all, it shows the arrows, but they dont do anything.
May you check your browser's console (usually F12) to see if there are any js issues?
If needed you can send me a link to your site, and an admin account, and I'll take a look myself.

I discovered a problem with this add-on. If you uninstall it without first manually changing all of the nodes to the non-grid format, the nodes will remain in a grid format with no way to get them back to the original format!

I was excited to see the front-end grid customization feature, but then I realized it's only available to the admin. Ugh. I like features that allow users to customize their viewing experience themselves. Why not give this to users? That way they can have the board the way they want it, not the way some admin wants them to have it.

Nevertheless, this add-on is ambitious and much welcomed. Thanks.

I discovered a problem with this add-on. If you uninstall it without first manually changing all of the nodes to the non-grid format, the nodes will remain in a grid format with no way to get them back to the original format!
I can't confirm this on my end.
Do you have some kind of cachers on your server/forum?
I was excited to see the front-end grid customization feature, but then I realized it's only available to the admin. Ugh. I like features that allow users to customize their viewing experience themselves. Why not give this to users? That way they can have the board the way they want it, not the way some admin wants them to have it.

Nevertheless, this add-on is ambitious and much welcomed. Thanks.
What you're asking in other words is the abillity to have multiple grids. The addon designed to have only one grid.

Contact me if you'd like to fund additional features for this addon.
Thanks for the feedback!

I can't confirm this on my end.
Do you have some kind of cachers on your server/forum?

No cachers, but I did have a third-party style installed. I had to uninstall that. Then this mod worked (or didn't work, as desired).

No cachers, but I did have a third-party style installed. I had to uninstall that. Then this mod worked (or didn't work, as desired).
If that's still relevant, I'd like to take a look myself. Could you provide me a temporary admin account for your site?

It would be a really great addition, if this can be done on a per user basis.

That every User can create his personal overview.

It would be a really great addition, if this can be done on a per user basis.

That every User can create his personal overview.
Hey,
That was asked recently by another user.
Quoting my answer
What you're asking in other words is the abillity to have multiple grids. The addon designed to have only one grid.

Contact me if you'd like to fund additional features for this addon.

Thanks for the feedback.

I encountered a problem when upgrading from 1.0.4 to 2.0.0. I was using Waindigo's installer/upgrader, and was trying to upgrade several add-ons simultaneously. Unfortunately, I don't have the exact error message, but it was complaining about the load_class method in NodesGrid/Listener/Proxy .

I then attempted a manual / conventional upgrade, and this completed successfully.

I encountered a problem when upgrading from 1.0.4 to 2.0.0. I was using Waindigo's installer/upgrader, and was trying to upgrade several add-ons simultaneously. Unfortunately, I don't have the exact error message, but it was complaining about the load_class method in NodesGrid/Listener/Proxy .

I then attempted a manual / conventional upgrade, and this completed successfully.
Hey,
If it generated a server error, it should be logged somewhere. If you'll find it, please let me know and I'll take a look.
Generally, manual / regular installation is always prefered over the automatic tools to avoid unexpected issues.

Hey,
If it generated a server error, it should be logged somewhere. If you'll find it, please let me know and I'll take a look.
Generally, manual / regular installation is always prefered over the automatic tools to avoid unexpected issues.
I looked in the XF Server Error Log, but I didn't find the error there. No worries though, the regular upgrade worked, so it's all good, and if anyone else has the same issue, they might find this helpful.

Excuse me rellect
do you know why I'm getting this problem?
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'rellect_NodesGrid_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum' not found -library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
--
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
--
array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "myforum"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Excuse me rellect
do you know why I'm getting this problem?
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'rellect_NodesGrid_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum' not found -library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
--
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
--
array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "myforum"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
You should verify that all files were uploaded correctly.
Go to admin panel, Tools > Diagnostics > File Health Check
Run this check and see if there are any errors.

Thanks for your reply. yes I did that and everything seems fine.
I have no problems in my board.
37c057cde1668ba1e5427531256c0645.png

I'm thinking that maybe the problem will be another addon that touch nodes... I'm using this addon:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/toggleme.137/
And is very important to me. I'm not sure if this good guy can work with your addon. later I'll try to disable it and try again. yesterday while the instalation broke my forum, I had to disable the listeners to delete the addon.

Top Bottom