#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hi,

any idea what is to do with this error when i install the widget? It´s in all forums, online and offline the same, WF is the last version.

Code:
Server Error

unserialize(): Error at offset 1632 of 1891 bytes

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    unserialize() in WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php at line 59
    WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->importFromFile() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 274
    WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/www/doc/26278/dcp262780003/gsx-r1000.de/www/forum/admin.php at line 13

I really like the style of this, however, is it being updated? Its the most expensive style on the site, but its also one of the least updated.

Is there any way that the welcome block from this theme shows on the forum index and the Xenporta portal? (But not the rest of the pages)

Is there any way that the welcome block from this theme shows on the forum index and the Xenporta portal? (But not the rest of the pages)
Yes there is. You will want to turn off the setting to show the welcome block on forum_list in the UI.X Welcome Section style property group. Then open up your xenporta index template I think its EWRporta2_ArticleList

Code:
<xen:container var="$uix_showWelcomeBlock">1</xen:container>

Add this in somewhere at the top.

Mike Creuzer updated #Rekt - With Custom Homepage! with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom