#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I am thinking about using this on a new board just moved over from VB. Any sites using this and also banner ads..? I would like to see what it looks like with a few ads up on it before I buy

are you able to provide the "Custom Homepage" with the default XF-style ?

Meaning:
I do not need your "style" as I am using the default XF-style with my own colors.
However, it would be great to have a similar kind of "Custom Homepage" as you have created (similar to the modern-looking Bootstrap-pages with paralax-effect and big images).

Cover page

are you able to provide the "Custom Homepage" with the default XF-style ?

Meaning:
I do not need your "style" as I am using the default XF-style with my own colors.
However, it would be great to have a similar kind of "Custom Homepage" as you have created (similar to the modern-looking Bootstrap-pages with paralax-effect and big images).

Cover page
No this is not currently possible. The homepage comes with the theme.

I am having trouble getting the homepage to display, also is this homepage compatible with XenPorta 2?

I also want to be able to change the header size to be the size it is when you scroll down. How would I do this? I don't want the header to change sizes upon scrolling.

Hi @Mike Creuzer I'm having this in my server error logs

"ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:19
Generated By: Unknown Account, 22 minutes ago"

I'm running 1.5.1

I am having trouble getting the homepage to display, also is this homepage compatible with XenPorta 2?

I also want to be able to change the header size to be the size it is when you scroll down. How would I do this? I don't want the header to change sizes upon scrolling.
You can make all those changes in the Style Properties, and yes this style is compatible with XenPorta 2.

Tried to edit a members post and got this???

FYI: I ran the script to install

Screen shot 2015-12-05 at 8.48.32 PM.webp

I can't just go on not being able to edit threads. Please advise. Thank you.

Last edited:
Here's another: (The problem post above is of much greater importance) It won't let me change @pageBackground in Color Palette. I'll change it, then check the board and it doesn't take.

Hi there I'm sorry did I miss a ticket? I'd be happy to help.
Oh boy, I didn't know that I have to submit a ticket, my bad.
but I having the same problem : ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:19

Top Bottom