#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

Unmaintained #Rekt - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
There is no support for this product. We recommend testing first and backing up your install before moving to a production environment. Emergency support is not guaranteed if it is put on production. If you are in need of support, please contact us here. Support may be billable but we’ll be happy to take a look and provide a quote.

Link to homepage: #Rekt Homepage | XenForo Demo

Thank you!
ThemeHouse
Related resources
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.5.22.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/27693/...
  2. Update to 1.5.21.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26676/...
  3. Update to 1.5.20.0, GDPR Support

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26371/

Latest reviews

I love this theme to me its worth every penny thank you for this Awesome skin
looking to do little of editing to it not much becouse its awesome skin
This is a good skin, working fine with XF 1.5.5. I have made 100s of edits to it and seems to work just fine and is easy to customize for beginner web developers.
After a lot of thought I went ahead and purchased this, I've never been so happy with a theme. The satisfaction of having a premium theme for a reasonable price really shocked me. Not only this but I remember seeing Audentio a while back creating themes and he's progressed a lot from then and created (if you ask me) one of the most amazing themes that I have had the pleasure of buying. You deserve every single last bit of that money dude. Kudo's to you!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
This really means a lot, thanks for taking the time to write this. Audentio Design is a team effort, we have some amazing designers and developers, I personally could never take credit for this work alone. Thank you again so much, and good luck on your project!
Audentio once again pushes the limits of what both XenForo and UI.X can do! #Rekt is certainly a flagship theme in my favoritism. Integrated with a fun and creative postbit, brings interest to footer with a background scroll effect, promotes usage a specialty page to index if desired, flows both beautifully and functionally with the UI.X framework. Audentio offers high-end themes for prices that can meet everyone's budget. #Rekt has met my heart's content - couldn't be anymore happier!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the amazing, amazing review Artie!!
Top Bottom