#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Was in Chrome and I have to check the version later today. Could be just the Chrome being the problem, noticing that it throws some weirdness at times.

After a fresh install of uix, rekt, and widget framework, adding the homepage, none of the widgets display on the homepage. The only think I see is the welcome block.

EDIT: Actually part of the widget displays, but the formatting is all messed up, the fonts dont display, and the recent post slider doesnt display at all..
dd13ef614f.png

After a fresh install of uix, rekt, and widget framework, adding the homepage, none of the widgets display on the homepage. The only think I see is the welcome block.

EDIT: Actually part of the widget displays, but the formatting is all messed up, the fonts dont display, and the recent post slider doesnt display at all..
dd13ef614f.png
Delete the widgets. Readd them in. Then click save on each one, there is a caching error with the widget framework.

Wondering how would be able to get the custom homepage and CTA integrated, if its possible? Also to have the welcome block appear for CTA page?

Guys i'm strugling only in one thing !!
Screenshot_8.webp
Well, it's always the Forum navTabs that is Selected, even i'm in Home or Forum !!
Home is never selected !
Actually I followed all your instructions, but even checking your Demo it's showing the same bug !!
I tried in the template : navigation some <xen:if condition with : $showHomeLink et $tabs.forums ou $tabs.forums.selected !! i was able to get this :
Screenshot_7.webp
Still they are both Selected !! Can you tell me exactly which modification I should do ??
Cheers I just love this Skin !! So lovely :)

Hey @Mike Creuzer. Amazing theme! I think this is the best theme Audentio has ever done. Before I buy though I have some questions.

1. How flexible are the navigations? Is it possible to move the forum menus and user navigation lower down? Also I'd like to probably align them to left. The reason why is because I'm going to use a global header with my front-end, and I want it to match. I'm currently running UI.X. You can check out what I mean over here: http://www.gamersfire.com/community/

2. There is a bug on mobile: http://i.imgur.com/2IVGH3d.png & http://i.imgur.com/3O99aSk.png

The menu stick on top. The background-website can be seen when you scroll. This is Chrome running on the Nexus 6.

*Edit: I can't reproduce this at the moment, so maybe a fluke.

3. Is it possible to move the mobile menu back on the left like in UI.X. I really don't like it on the right.: http://i.imgur.com/eNR5SqT.png

Last edited:
Hi hoping someone can help me - bought this theme and all seems fine apart from the homepage - I have followed the instructions for configuring it but keep getting this error:

Invalid data writer 'WidgetFramework_DataWriter_Widget' specified

1. XenForo_DataWriter::create() in WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php at line 50
  2. WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->importFromFile() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 274
  3. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/suicideforumtest/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Can anyone explain what is going on?

Hi hoping someone can help me - bought this theme and all seems fine apart from the homepage - I have followed the instructions for configuring it but keep getting this error:

2. WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->importFromFile() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 274
  3. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/suicideforumtest/public_html/admin.php at line 13

It seems like you might need to upgrade the widget framework.

That error is coming from WidgetFramework. You'll need to make sure it's installed properly. :)

I have a custom background image that I would like to fix in place so that the forum scrolls past, how do I do this?
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 21.55.15.webp

Top Bottom