Style #Rekt by Audentio Design

looks really nice. would like to see less numbers and perhaps thread titles of latest thread or last thread commented on instead of the thread/post counts. doing that might attract more clicks and provides more useful links/info for readers and search engines. the numbers may look cool when they reach a high level, but they're kinda useless to both readers and search engines.

would love to see more focus on the content for the homepage.

looks really nice. would like to see less numbers and perhaps thread titles of latest thread or last thread commented on instead of the thread/post counts. doing that might attract more clicks and provides more useful links/info for readers and search engines. the numbers may look cool when they reach a high level, but they're kinda useless to both readers and search engines.

would love to see more focus on the content for the homepage.

Yes we all discussed the best way of going about the nodes and the current version does show the latest thread title.

As for focusing on the content for the homepage, I'd love to create a fully fledged homepage in the future. Unfortunately it just wasn't a possibility with this project, so you end up seeing a bit more generic content.

Really appreciate the feedback drastic! :)

generic content is ok, as long as it includes titles and perhaps clickable pictures from thread previews - of course, that's only possible if the content has a picture. if not, then maybe a generic image is used for the category or the last post avatar. people like to click on shiny things.

i'd like to see what your XenMediaGallery page looks like!

Rekt is a realllllly clean solid look, so i imagine it would look pretty solid with some pics/vids too.

Design is done guys! Just gotta wrap up some of the features and test, then we'll be releasing :D

Top Bottom