XF 1.2 Registered member permissions - error

tommydamic68

I have one member (I know of) that is getting this error. I did a "test user permission" and also received the error. it says she is a registered member and has a "valid" state. Any idea?

Screen Shot 2013-10-02 at 5.05.27 AM.webp

If it says nothing about the registered group when you expand the permissions, then it's likely indicative of an add-on conflict, so you'll need to disable add-ons. If you attach a screenshot of the analysis (with the permission expanded), that might make it a little clearer.

If you rebuild user caches, it will likely fix it.

If it says nothing about the registered group when you expand the permissions, then it's likely indicative of an add-on conflict, so you'll need to disable add-ons. If you attach a screenshot of the analysis (with the permission expanded), that might make it a little clearer.

If you rebuild user caches, it will likely fix it.
Here is the user info - cropped name out. Says she is registered but in the analyze screen does not.

image.webp image.webp

That fits with an add-on not working correctly. If it works after you rebuild the user cache, it's definitely an add-on.

You'll need to register a user each time until the problem comes back (or goes away, depending on how you're doing it). The issue is that the add-on isn't doing any of the user post-save stuff so it's breaking cached data.

After turning each add on off i listed above, then, registering as a new user one by one, turning each add on off then back on, one by one I believe this add on has caused this issue on my site.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfpoints.821/ @Mythotical - is it something I did wrong to cause this issue?
I feared the issue was with xfPoints but I couldn't prove it myself. I'll have to disable download of xfPoints until I find the cause of this as your not the only report, another site reported it to me last night. TY to everyone who helped tommy narrow it down to the right add-on.

Top Bottom