refund

Kim0231

hi, I would like to make a refund. unfortunately love has not blossomed. I bought the license and download it, unfortunately I'm not very happy. How can i get a refund or partially refund?

This is in the license agreement so it would be advisable to open a ticket and see what response you receive.

11. Refund Policy​

We will maintain a reasonable policy regarding requests for refunds. Once the software has been downloaded or installed, refunds will be offered only at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to apply a partial refund. An administration charge may be applied where a refund is offered.

I open the ticket before, and their answer is "I am afraid now the software has been downloaded a refund would be inappropriate. Before downloading you would of been informed of the terms and conditions and accepted them accordingly including our refund policy."
And yes, I try the demo before I purchase, but it is shown at web page, it doesn't show me how difficult to set it up and how terrible of its compatience.

but it is shown at web page, it doesn't show me how difficult to set it up
With all due respect, I think you've never set up a software that is really difficult to set up ;)

Installing XenForo should be pretty easy - basically it's just uploading the files, running the installer and be done.

Last edited:
I try the demo before I purchase, but it is shown at web page, it doesn't show me how difficult to set it up and how terrible of its compatience.
You obviously saw the software somewhere before, you looked at it, went to the site, tried the demo, and bought it (while purchasing it asks you to accept ToS) -- If you NEED help installing or to set it up, you can use the forums, that's what they're for.
You really read the whole manual before buying XF?
Probably not, but if you don't have experience in using forum software, or generally just want to make sure you're doing everything right the best thing to do would be to read the manuals and guides the developers have given you.

Probably not, but if you don't have experience in using forum software, or generally just want to make sure you're doing everything right the best thing to do would be to read the manuals and guides the developers have given you.
Yeah ! When i buy a car i read the entire manual too. Even if it is 400 pages.
I don't even test drive the car, if I like the manual then I buy the car.

Top Bottom