Redirect new registrations to terms and rules page.

TazDevilLooney

Hi, would there be away to send new registered members automatically to the terms and rules page?
We have lots of people not reading the rules and is causing us problems. (n)

Any suggestions anyone?

Hi, would there be away to send new registered members automatically to the terms and rules page?
We have lots of people not reading the rules and is causing us problems. (n)

Any suggestions anyone?

Do you mean as opposed to the Thanks for registering page?

I just tried specifying a redirect location in the registration form but it doesn't work.

Alternatively you can edit this template which is the template for the Thanks for registering page:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> register_process

Just add your content to this template and it will be shown to people following the registration form.

FYI, I found an addon that does this register redirect. Well, it's not exactly that but it works perfectly for what I needed :)
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-redirect-on-login-logout.1385/

I just tried specifying a redirect location in the registration form but it doesn't work.

Alternatively you can edit this template which is the template for the Thanks for registering page:

Just add your content to this template and it will be shown to people following the registration form.

Hi there!
Sorry to re-bump but I was trying to send people to my wordpress blog www.site.com after they registered in my forum (www.site.com/forum).

I entered the register_process file but I just can't figure out what to change to send them after email confirmation :S

Hope you can help me out :D

Perfect ;)

Hi there!
Sorry to re-bump but I was trying to send people to my wordpress blog www.site.com after they registered in my forum (www.site.com/forum).

I entered the register_process file but I just can't figure out what to change to send them after email confirmation :S

Hope you can help me out :D

That template contains the HTML of the page following registration. For example, you can add your own hyperlink to direct people to a certain page:

Code:
<a href="http://www.yoursite.com/">WordPress</a>

Top Bottom