It adds a sidebar block that shows the most recent status updates. The number of updates shown is editable from the ACP.
If you have any questions, concerns, or bugs please post them.
I hope you enjoy it
Updated to version 4.0.0
- Entries are cached, it only rebuilds the cache when a new status or comment is created
- Styling changes implemented from suggestions in the thread
- Re positioned the Status update so that it flows with the widget better
- Cached all templates to reduce db calls
- Corrected issues with file paths
- All text is phrased now
IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM A VERSION PREVIOUS TO 4.0.0:
You must first uninstall the RecentStatus addon and delete the RecentStatus folder from within your library.
Download RCBDRecentStatus_4_0_1.zip from the first post, upload the upload directory to your forum root, then go to ACP->Install Addon->Choose File->Select the xml file from the download and click Install
Coming in version 4.1.0:
- Ajax updating of the sidebar, I had a problem with this and didn't want to hold up the release, I'm close though
- Position the sidebar block at the top or bottom
- Choose location of the status update portion