• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

RecentStatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life happened sadly, I'm hoping to do this tonight, my biggest IT client got mail bombed with 500,000 e-mails in about 5 minutes and I've had to spend a day or so playing catch up. It'll get done though :D

Life happened sadly, I'm hoping to do this tonight, my biggest IT client got mail bombed with 500,000 e-mails in about 5 minutes and I've had to spend a day or so playing catch up. It'll get done though :D
I feel the pain. I would love to help , but I can't !!:confused:
can you tell us whats the plan? what is new in the update version.
i just feel is something wonderful. Do you agree?

I feel the pain. I would love to help , but I can't !!:confused:
can you tell us whats the plan? what is new in the update version.
i just feel is something wonderful. Do you agree?
Working on this as I speak, comments toggling is working, and I'm real close to getting ajax updates to do a status update from the front page.

Out of curiosity, is this mod linked to an outside side other than the one it's installed on? My site and another site was working without error yesterday and today when visiting the forums there was an error and the forums wouldn't load.

Disabling this mod fixed the problem, but since I have been running this mod since you uploaded it on my test site without errors and then today I got an error is caused me to wonder if it has an outside call or link to it.

Thanks,

Jamie

Updated to version 1.2

Changelog:

• Implemented comments, with a toggle in the ACP
  • Created ajax toggle to show or hide the comments
  • Corrected bugs that came up when no comments or posts were present
To upgrade, Download RecentStatus.zip from the first post, reupload the upload directory, then go to ACP->List Addons->Controls next to RecentStatus and choose upgrade->Select the xml file from the download.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Attachments

• recentStatusComment.webp
    recentStatusComment.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 22
  • recentStatusComments2.webp
    recentStatusComments2.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 24
  • recentStatusNewOptions.webp
    recentStatusNewOptions.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 18
Out of curiosity, is this mod linked to an outside side other than the one it's installed on? My site and another site was working without error yesterday and today when visiting the forums there was an error and the forums wouldn't load.

Disabling this mod fixed the problem, but since I have been running this mod since you uploaded it on my test site without errors and then today I got an error is caused me to wonder if it has an outside call or link to it.

Thanks,

Jamie
No outside call or link at all, all it does is a couple of sql queries and then format that data and push it out to the front page. Were you getting any error messages or logs at all?

great work i been waiting for this all night
i saw you online, and i had a feeling this version would release today
lol
thanx a lot

No outside call or link at all, all it does is a couple of sql queries and then format that data and push it out to the front page. Were you getting any error messages or logs at all?

I just reenabled the mod and the forums had an error on them again.

Here is the error the was in the logs.

Code:
Error Info
 	 		ErrorException: Undefined variable: statusIds - library/RecentStatus/Model/StatusList.php:16
Generated By: [URL='http://www.awalkinfaith.org/AAJamie/xenforo/admin.php?users/jamie.1/']Jamie[/URL], 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
 	#0 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/RecentStatus/Model/StatusList.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/RecentStatus/Controller/Public.php(17): RecentStatus_Model_StatusList::getStatusArray()
#2 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php(8): RecentStatus_Controller_Public->actionIndex()
#3 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(303): Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
 	Request State
 	array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://www.awalkinfaith.org/AAJamie/xenforo/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

}

Ah yeah, that bug is fixed in the new version, sorry you ran into that :)

I just reenabled the mod and the forums had an error on them again.

Here is the error the was in the logs.

Code:
Error Info
 	 		ErrorException: Undefined variable: statusIds - library/RecentStatus/Model/StatusList.php:16
Generated By: [URL='http://www.awalkinfaith.org/AAJamie/xenforo/admin.php?users/jamie.1/']Jamie[/URL], 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
 	#0 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/RecentStatus/Model/StatusList.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/RecentStatus/Controller/Public.php(17): RecentStatus_Model_StatusList::getStatusArray()
#2 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php(8): RecentStatus_Controller_Public->actionIndex()
#3 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(303): Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /big/dom/xawalkinfaith/www/AAJamie/xenforo/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
 	Request State
 	array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://www.awalkinfaith.org/AAJamie/xenforo/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom