Resource icon

RecentStatus 4.0.2

No permission to download
Hey bambua, is this addon compactible with the widget framework addon?

Thanks.
It's full compatible with it as in both can run at the some time. It is not set up as a plugin for the widget framework though. If this is something people would want I could take a look at it.

Yes :) I've got it in testing on 3 sites right now, hoping for a release real soon. I have a couple other client projects that are ahead of this but as soon as those wrap up I can do this.

This needs a +1 as well as a like ... :ROFLMAO:

On my forum My text is black, but I made my sidebar black also so when it pulls the text color for the comments the test is black so was wondering if that could be changes at all.

On my forum My text is black, but I made my sidebar black also so when it pulls the text color for the comments the test is black so was wondering if that could be changes at all.
Can you send me a link where I can see it on your page and I can recommend something to add to your EXTRA.css?

Try adding this to your extra.css template for your current theme:

Code:
div.WidgetFramework_Widget_RecentStatus {
    color: white;
}

another quick question, since I enabled the recent status I get a 500 error and others are getting a 500 error when clicking on a member name in the sidebar.

Top Bottom