Resource icon

RecentStatus 4.0.2

No permission to download
another quick question, since I enabled the recent status I get a 500 error and others are getting a 500 error when clicking on a member name in the sidebar.
On your site I'm getting the normal user avatar popup when I do that, and if I do a right click open in new window it opens their profile as expected.

Can you make a block for Xenporta? BTW does this addon allow multiple status?
There is an option in there, One per User that will determine whether or not multiple entries from the same user are shown.

As for the block, I'll take a look at what would be involved for that.

There is an option in there, One per User that will determine whether or not multiple entries from the same user are shown.

As for the block, I'll take a look at what would be involved for that.
Currently I am using Xenporta for my sidebar management, but when I include RCBD_recent_status template as a block, it breaks page display and have a warning about foreach sth... Now I have to create a hook on Xenporta Sidebar and insert at the bottom of the sidebar. I hope you will create a valid block for people. BTW can you support addon [bd] tag me tagging. I have not tested yet but with the Xenporta Status Update Block, it display bbcode [User][/User] instead of user link.
Thanks for making this addon.

Hello, can you make a comment button to comment on status in this block?
I've played around with different ways of putting a comment button on it, and the problem I keep running into is there's only so much area there. it's a very small place, and if there were a comment button for every one of them it would quickly I think look bad. Unless someone has an idea on this, I'm not a great UIX designer.

I've played around with different ways of putting a comment button on it, and the problem I keep running into is there's only so much area there. it's a very small place, and if there were a comment button for every one of them it would quickly I think look bad. Unless someone has an idea on this, I'm not a great UIX designer.
I think that if you can make a full working comment button, it's not hard to re-design the block's appearance :).

I think that if you can make a full working comment button, it's not hard to re-design the block's appearance :).
It is very easy to add a button to say comment on this and have it say redirect to the profile of the person in question. Just making it look good is a completely different thing.

It is very easy to add a button to say comment on this and have it say redirect to the profile of the person in question. Just making it look good is a completely different thing.
Oh, can you make a private/public beta version for testing? It sounds very interesting :).

Can the button become visible on hover? That way it doesn't need to be displayed for *all* comments / multiple times.

Or better still, have a comment box appear on hover - allowing direct reply without switching away from the sidebar.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Can the button become visible on hover? That way it doesn't need to be displayed for *all* comments / multiple times.

Or better still, have a comment box appear on hover - allowing direct reply without switching away from the sidebar.

Cheers,
Shaun :D
That's what I am requesting :)

Top Bottom