Resource icon

RecentStatus 4.0.2

No permission to download
I am using the latest xenforo if anyone is asking and it works fine..

However I have a question.

How do I get my recent status under my other addons. I dont want it at the top:
http://prntscr.com/12dgry

The print screen will tell you what I mean

Has anyone had any issues with this since the recent xenforo update? the statuses are not updating anymore
Not with the XF update but now I'm having issues after I installed Mariadb.

For me this was working fine on 1.1.4 for a while, but yesterday I swapped out MySQL for MariaDB and afterward statuses no longer update. I tried posting one and it doesn't appear. The statuses it's currently showing are old. No other change was done to the site or webserver except the MariaDB install.

I'm guessing maria might not like how the addon queries the xf database for the profile posts, and the statuses it's currently displaying are the last cached ones before I did the mariadb install.

Anyone else using this addon with MariaDB without issue?

Edit: It seems I only have issues when the option "One Per User" is set. When this is off, status updates update and appear normally, however more than 1 per user of course which is not what I'd like. Anyone know a fix to this?

library/RCBD/RecentStatus/Model/StatusList.php 62-67
PHP:
if ($onePerUser == 1) {
                $statusArray = $db->fetchAll($db->limit("SELECT * FROM (SELECT * FROM xf_profile_post WHERE message_state <> 'deleted' AND profile_user_id = user_id ORDER BY post_date DESC) t1 GROUP BY t1.user_id ORDER BY post_date DESC", $numStatusShown));
                $statusArray = array_sort($statusArray, "post_date");
            } else {
                $statusArray = $db->fetchAll($db->limit("SELECT * FROM  xf_profile_post WHERE profile_user_id = user_id AND message_state <> 'deleted' ORDER BY post_date DESC", $numStatusShown));
            }

@bambua - I appreciate you've had some family issues that have kept you away from XenForo.com but would you be able to update this resource to work with XF 1.2? It's used regularly on all my forums and it would be great if you could spare a little time to tweak it. If not, no worries, just thought I'd ask. (y)

I'd also like to see this updated for XF 1.2 if possible! @bambua, do you think you'll get a chance to update it?

Last edited:
Should we post a resource/add-on request? I can't believe I'm the only one with members who loved this feature.
You aren't, there are others too who love this feature though some will use the equivalent feature in either XenPorta or Widget Framework.

Really a Recent Status Update block should be a core Xenforo feature. Hopefully future updates will see this and enhancements/more prominence for user profiles and profile posts as these deserve it.

Nevermind. Server is logging errors behind the scenes...

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: xfRecentStatus - library/RCBD/RecentStatus/Controller/Public.php:17
Generated By: Josh, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/tarant/public_html/library/RCBD/RecentStatus/Controller/Public.php(17): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/tarant/pu...', 17, Array)
#1 /home/tarant/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): RCBD_RecentStatus_Controller_Public->actionIndex()
#2 /home/tarant/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/tarant/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "http://myforum.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

it throws out an error:
Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home3/milaszew/public_html/library/RCBD/RecentStatus/Controller/Public.php on line 18

Last edited:
Unfortunately this add-on is not compatible with the XF 1.2.x branch.

I am using an alternative add-on - http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-widget-framework.297/ - which includes a similar sidebar recent status widget. (y)

The widget framework has a built in one you can use. I have been using it and it works great:
lSIziKR.png

Top Bottom