Resource icon

RecentStatus 4.0.2

No permission to download
Definitely hope to see a way to comment on status's directly from the block itself, it's the one thing all my members have been requesting.

Found a bug in this add-on. After a spammer managed to register and write a status, I deleted that member. That resulted in this server error:

Skjermbilde 2012-06-10 kl. 23.27.14.webp

When deactivating the add-on, everything works fine again.

Is it possible to comment on an update within the recent status sidebar just like in IP.Board?

Found a bug in this add-on. After a spammer managed to register and write a status, I deleted that member. That resulted in this server error:

View attachment 30421

When deactivating the add-on, everything works fine again.
Would really like to see this resolved.

I understand posting a new status update corrects this issue, but I think it would be A LOT better if that wasn't a requirement.

A member of our staff deleted someone's status and couldn't recall what exactly to do. I got online 12 hours later :eek:

Would really like to see this resolved.

I understand posting a new status update corrects this issue, but I think it would be A LOT better if that wasn't a requirement.

A member of our staff deleted someone's status and couldn't recall what exactly to do. I got online 12 hours later :eek:
This just happened with my board... very annoying and site-breakable bug. (n)

Okay, what this basically does is allow people to comment on statuses directly from the sidebar, correct?

So this does not seem to work for me. I have tried it on two themes so far, and it's absoultely nothing. One being a paid theme, and the other one is a simple edited version of the default.

Use Widget Framework - same functionality and works great, even allowing status updates

A small issue: If you have this addon enabled and you delete a user who currently has a status set that is visible in the block, then the addon breaks the forums. I just deleted a spammer who posted a status message with his url which then broke the forums :) Any suggestions how to resolve this so I can enable it again and prevent this from happening in future?

Oops... just noticed this is a known issue - sorry about bringing it up :)

Has anyone had any issues with this since the recent xenforo update? the statuses are not updating anymore

Top Bottom