XF 1.0 Real-World Page Loading Speed

This isn't so much a 'have you seen this feature' post as one that goes some way to explaining why interacting with XenForo is such an immediate, pleasurable experience.

The following is screen-grabbed from Google Webmaster Tools.

google-webmaster-tools-page-load-speed-png.420

Attachments

• Google Webmaster Tools Page Load Speed.webp
    Google Webmaster Tools Page Load Speed.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 5,906
Aaaah. Nice specs :) Although, why have you got the extra stuff, usb, etc, on the server?

Extra stuff? That's just what's on the motherboard.

I was going to ask the same question but you are right, they are indeed built in hence same model number...

Nice server though :D though must have some amazing optimizations going to be running the sites it is running without a single hickup.

Man that vBulletin forum runs damn fast. Beautiful server config or whatever you guys have in it! It's smooth as butter.

Yes. It will probably be one of our first 'big boards'.

Nice... I kind of knew that answer really it would be pointless not to and then try and sell to just as big if not bigger boards :D... Though still look forward to see how it is handled...

Yes. It will probably be one of our first 'big boards'.

(though I do still have a soft spot for good old 3.8 of course)
3.8 is still the best forum around, in my opinion. When XF is released, however, I expect that opinion to change quickly.

On the subject of big boards, is XF going to scale well? I know 3.8 had issues with large threads, the memberlist, fulltext search (Sphinx integration FTW!), amongst other things. I'll be glad to see the back of those and I'm just loving the alerts/trophies and community oriented features of this forum.

3.8 is still the best forum around, in my opinion. When XF is released, however, I expect that opinion to change quickly.

On the subject of big boards, is XF going to scale well? I know 3.8 had issues with large threads, the memberlist, fulltext search (Sphinx integration FTW!), amongst other things. I'll be glad to see the back of those and I'm just loving the alerts/trophies and community oriented features of this forum.
It was tested on a big board, and has been designed with scalability in mind.

Top Bottom