XF 2.1 Reactions SQL tables

tafreehm

Hello

I am trying to write a script to migrate reactions data from post ratings plugins to xf reactions.

I wanna know whenever there is a like on a post (only post) in what tables does the data gets saved ?

Assuming all the reaction data gets saved into xf_reaction_content table and if I add more rows there using a php script and then go and build reaction cache. Is that enough to import data from the post rating plugin ? Or am I missing something there?

Thanks.

Did you ever figure this out?

I made a script to transfer over my "likes" from a vb install as reactions in the XF database. I got the data successfully ported over into the XF reaction content table, but the reactions dont actually show up on the posts. I'm assuming something somewhere has to be rebuilt.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks!

My (paid) Content Ratings add-on has support for importing from the XF1 Post Ratings add-on, and for rebuilding various caches (user reaction score/counts & content reaction caches)

It is php code which is calling XF\Repository\Reaction::rebuildContentReactionCache on every piece of content that needs rebuilding. You can't (sanely) do this in pure SQL.

Top Bottom