XF 2.2 Reactions In A Weird Spot?

KensonPlays

For some odd reason, reactions are impossible to select a different reaction besides the default "like." I am using the default XenForo style, but customized with a custom color scheme. Otherwise its a default style besides the color changes.

I do not have any reaction modifying addons, the only thing I can think of is maybe extra.less or one of the custom .less I included in extra.less, but I am thinking that isn't very likely.

This is what's happening:
1694359835166.png
The reactions are showing wayyy above, I had to zoom out on my 1440p monitor just to see where it was rendering. Any ideas as to why this is happening?There are zero errors in the error log.

Last edited:
Solution
It was my browser's internal settings (Vivaldi). Its enhanced privacy protections messed with it.

Though I had zero browser console errors, nor zero errors in ACP, I was extremely confused with there being no errors displayed to lead me towards a fix.

With no errors displayed, it led me to think it was not a browser issue, but I turned off Vivaldi's enhanced privacy settings for my site and that seems to have fixed it. It was a built-in setting for Vivaldi that was causing this; which is likely why no browser console errors showed.
Alright, I created a copy and reverted all style properties, then did a "cache clear and hard reload" - made no change, still showing up below footer. Afterwards I even reverted all templates (On the debug) and did another "cache clear and hard reload" - same thing, still showing below footer.

I have already disabled all addons previously and that made no change too. I've "rebuilt master data" too.

So is: "The default XF theme (hidden for me to test) shows normal." still the case?

So is: "The default XF theme (hidden for me to test) shows normal." still the case?
I've decided to keep it as an option for everyone now, just not default. But yea. It's doing it as well. Zero customized components on "XenForo Default". - I've rebuilt master data and disabled all addons yet again, still doing it.

I'm wondering if the upgrade from 2.2.14 to .15 somehow borked it?

I'm wondering if the upgrade from 2.2.14 to .15 somehow borked it?
The owner of a site I am staff on had a similar issue after his recent upgrade with media not showing in the gallery on the default shipping style. He fixed it some way, but he did say it appeared to be related to the software and default style as it was not doing it on his custom styles. Only the ones based off of a pre-upgrade xenforo style.

The owner of a site I am staff on had a similar issue after his recent upgrade with media not showing in the gallery on the default shipping style. He fixed it some way, but he did say it appeared to be related to the software and default style as it was not doing it on his custom styles. Only the ones based off of a pre-upgrade xenforo style.
@Russ - It seems it was the google translate HTML widget.

Is there any alternative to allow page translation for all members, without an expensive addon? (unfortunately, I can't afford one right now, or I Would)

Top Bottom