RCTen.com - My new forum

My first thought: hey flexile theme :)

Although at release of this theme I rated it very high for being original but at the moment it seems that everybody is using this theme (or the XF default).

The forum logo is way too large and doesn't match your theme at all.

Maybe adjust the flexile theme to your logo or the other way around as it stands out too much imo. Maybe try the red version of the Flexile theme?

The flexile theme is one of the better ones, it doesn't really float my boat these days, as it is used on so many sites (so that "ooh aahh" when you first marvelled at its great design no longer applies), but it's a good start.

However the main stumbling block is your logo, which is hard to get past. It's the most important graphical part of your site and I'm afraid it looks fuzzy and I am not sure the colours compliment the forum theme. So I'd concentrate on getting that sharper and maybe a little smaller first, then see if you can tweak some colours to make it all fit in a little better.

I'll resize the logo and tweak the colors a little bit. I don't want to change the logo colors, it's part of the "niche"

Thanks for your inputs :)

Thanks Gabby

I resized the logo and tried to remove the grainy look

Now, I had to get some traffic and members :) 50 members in 5 days...not bad

Hi Sylvain,
I'm still seeing the same logo :) The bottom edge is almost hitting the nav bar. Maybe decrease the logo more or increase the header space height? I dunno. Maybe some cool forum status buttons would complete the picture?

Otherwise looks great.

Gabby

Looks like that is going to be a great site, keep up the good work! I'm a bit of a Traxxas (REVO - Tmaxx ) fan, hope to get back into racing one of these days now that my kids are a bit older.

I was bored so I tried my chance at a logo, if you like it your free to use it. Also attached zip with PSD.

Good Luck! ;)

rcten-logo.webp

Attachments

Looks like that is going to be a great site, keep up the good work! I'm a bit of a Traxxas (REVO - Tmaxx ) fan, hope to get back into racing one of these days now that my kids are a bit older.

I was bored so I tried my chance at a logo, if you like it your free to use it. Also attached zip with PSD.

Good Luck! ;)

View attachment 30283

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to modify the logo a little bit (Replace the T4 by a RC8.2)

Good Luck! ;)

View attachment 30283

I run an R/C site or two myself, nice job on the banner.

Top Bottom