Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which I'll go sign onto theadminzone and see whats up.

I used to sign onto vbulletin.com but they hid some of their forums from non vb 5 customers.

Hopefully they haven't done so on vbulletin.org. I bet its still using vb3. ahahahahaha

That was an emotional and somewhat irrational post I made during the lawsuit drama. I'd rather you not bring up such a thing. What's the point? Don't you have better things to do than dig up old arguments?

Last edited:
i need my super mario fix. i don't know where it came from. it just hit me out of nowhere.

Slavik 1 : Brogan
d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.webp

Score!

I forgot you can check your replies on disqus when commenting a news article on ign. pretty cool.

~ Good - Night ~
&
Good -Bye

(for now)

See you all in late August or September. :)

I maybe back sooner than that, but I like to give myself a buffer zone should things change.

(I predict XenForo 1.2 Final will be around that time, if not October.)

Questions? See my status.

Need help ASAP and can't wait for my return?!

The following maybe willing to help (prices vary)

@Jake Bunce and @RoldanLT do good jobs on importing

@Arty and @napy8gen and @CyberAP are good on styles.
Although I would recommend also pixelExit.com as I currently do use most of their free styles.

@Shelley "maybe" willing to help with an image or two, if you ask really nicely, with respect, and politely. Begging doesn't help, so if she says not now or no, she means it.

@Chris Deeming and @cclaerhout are your good for custom add-ons.

Of course your first source should be here www.XenForo.com/community ;)

I'm back :D

@Mike Edge popped up in my dreams last night trying to convince me to switch to XFHost, no lie.

This was in the midst of an alien invasion by the Covenant. I was in Master Chief's suit.

Cortana kept telling me to hurry, I was like 'wait I gotta switch hosting'.

@Mike Edge popped up in my dreams last night trying to convince me to switch to XFHost, no lie.

This was in the midst of an alien invasion by the Covenant. I was in Master Chief's suit.

Cortana kept telling me to hurry, I was like 'wait I gotta switch hosting'.
Nightmares are usually related to stress. Working hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom