Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't know they're born these young 'uns ... :LOL:

"Who'd have thought, 30 years ago, we'd be sitting here drinking Chateaux de Chaselley ..."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seriously, I don't want to hear any talk about old age...if you want to have that argument...you may do so and carry on that volley with my creaking joints and crackling bones.:ROFLMAO:

On that note...when I first start walking around in the morning (just woke up less than 10 mins ago) I sound like someone just poured a ton of milk in the biggest bowl of rice krispies to ever exist...it goes something like...SNAP CRACKLE POP!

Seriously, I don't want to hear any talk about old age...if you want to have that argument...you may do so and carry on that volley with my creaking joints and crackling bones.:ROFLMAO:

On that note...when I first start walking around in the morning (just woke up less than 10 mins ago) I sound like someone just poured a ton of milk in the biggest bowl of rice krispies to ever exist...it goes something like...SNAP CRACKLE POP!

Blimey!! That does not sound good at all. Usually I get that sound when I'm thinking and came up with an idea. :D

Blimey!! That does not sound good at all. Usually I get that sound when I'm thinking and came up with an idea. :D
LOL trust me when I say ...it sounds horrible and I will trade with you anytime you want there :)

I would try to express the sound made when I come up with an idea...but I don't know how to spell the sound of a tire with a hole in it going flat.

And on this note...

TIME TO GET CAFFEINATED!!!

Have you tried the Jake Bunce tried and proven method? Let's just (expect a hashtag in a moment) say it works #buttit'spainful :LOL:

Right, time for me to stop posting and get some work done. :censored:

Reactions: Lee
Well, i'm 25 and waiting a knee operation due to a badly formed joint when I was born. My insurance also didn't go down when I hit 25. I'm also married, no change there either. I wonder if when my baby is born, that will change it. :D

Have you tried the Jake Bunce tried and proven method? Let's just (expect a hashtag in a moment) say it works #buttit'spainful :LOL:

Right, time for me to stop posting and get some work done. :censored:
Shelley, bad girl..tsktsk, you need a spanky smiley

Well, i'm 25 and waiting a knee operation due to a badly formed joint when I was born. My insurance also didn't go down when I hit 25. I'm also married, no change there either. I wonder if when my baby is born, that will change it. :D
I bet if it does go down it will be completely offset by the cost of having a child so I doubt that you will notice a difference anyways.

Either way...I remember at one point when I was younger my insurance being more a month than my car payment and my car payment was over 500/mo, now my insurance is about 500 every 6 months...and I still don't want to pay it.

$12,000+ a year to drive a car? WTH. Did you own a red sportscar? Were you considered high risk? I know people that have had multiple DUI's and were required to carry High Risk Insurance (full coverage), and did not pay anywhere near $6,000+ a year just to drive it.

Last edited:
$12,000+ a year to drive a car? WTH. Did you own a red sportscar? Were you considered high risk? I know people that have had multiple DUI's and were required to carry High Risk Insurance (full coverage), and did not pay anywhere near $6,000+ a year just to drive it.
Yup.

No it was calypso red and it was a sedan (that would roast most sports cars)

I was always considered a risk apparently, my first car ever was a POS chevy cavalier dropped with some rims and if I remember correctly that thing cost me over 4000 a year to insure and the car wasn't even worth insuring. When I bought my first motorcycle same thing, and it actually worked out that two years of insurance costs more than a brand new rc51 which is the bike I owned.

Never had a DUI (I don't drink at all) and therefor do not have to insure my drivers license or have a sr22 or anything like that.

The reason this happened is because an officer in my small town harassed me for no reason...as far back as pulling me over on a pedal bike and searching my newspaper bag when I was just trying to earn what ever living I could...it got to the point when I was like 14 or 15 that I got a dirtbike and went to the woods up the street from me to ride...I had a nosy neighbor who saw me and reported me...the officer showed up at my house about an hour later telling me I had to show him my bike (remember I was a minor at this point..) and that if I didn't he would get a warrant and come arrest my parents... he ordered me to unlock and open up the door to my fathers property so that he could feel the tailpipe and me not knowing the importance of rights and constitution at that point obeyed...based on the heat of my tail pipe he wrote me up for:

Driving a motorcycle without a license
Doubling the speed limit
Driving with no turning signals
Driving with no headlight
and about 4 other things...

He then came back to my house when my parents got home and told them...don't worry if you just sign here and pay this fine it is no big deal...when in reality because of those trumped up nothings my insurance started off at 4 times what it should have been and remained that way for a while, to boot if the law hadn't changed a year or two before which removed the system...I would have maxed out the strikes allowed against my license at the time and never been allowed to get my license for the rest of my life.

He harassed me and arrested me twice after that over a couple years even using a reverse warrant to legitimize his illegal search in which he found nothing and planted evidence on me to cover the fact of why he destroyed my car looking for cocaine which he happened to be addicted to and has been suspended from the force multiple times for using, and once upon going to court worked it so I didn't see the prosecutor before the case and was sent directly to the bail commissioner who happened to be his family and only because a certain person was in the court building that day and heard me complaining about the weird crap going on did it get straightened out and only because that person was a badge was he able to fix it and the case was destroyed.

If he hadn't intervened it would have ruined my life completely and I would have got locked up. Anyways , years later (about 18 months ago I think)... he finally was terminated from being a cop in my town...but the damage has already been done. I tell this story because his actions cost me money, peace of mind, and made me weary of police officers who I should be able to trust and respect for doing their job and in the end he is the reason everything costs me so much damn money. He is a disgrace to his badge and his brother officers and may he die a slow death and rot in hell.

Welcome to America.

Last edited:
WOW! That really sucks! Is there nothing that can be done retrospectively to correct the mis-doings?

Not really (collateral damage)...other than file suit against my town which would only hurt the people who pay the taxes, and the local police force who now are no longer represented by him. They have since left me alone but again damage done and there is no reason for me to turn around, sue the town and take away from the benefits to future generations of children who will not be dealing with this crap anymore. No point in restarting the cycle I look at the overall value and really the tradeoff is not worth it to me...why punish everyone for him ruining my outlook on life.

What bothers me most though...is they actually had and have real crimes to deal with they just choose to harass those they can get away with until they come up instead of being happy that there isn't anything to deal with when the streets are sedate.

A lot of people out here ARE wild and need to be dealt with...like this kid who grew up a couple miles from me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Hernandez

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...809d8c-e37e-11e2-bffd-37a36ddab820_story.html
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/28/3475505_p2/3rd-man-arrested-in-case-involving.html

I have family in Jersey and used to go there a bunch, maybe you saw a post related to that. But yeah I live 5 minutes from ESPN which would have been in my town and not Bristol if the people who ran my town weren't so damn stupid/greedy. (I could site one example that really pissed me off but I will try and refrain)

Ohh well at least they were smart enough to let these guys setup shop here...http://www.geelectrical.com/cwc/electrical_homepage.htm

They do in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom