Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfaooo @ Darth Cheney! They don't even say his first name anymore.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/28/politics/obama-snowden/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

from the comments:

OleSoldier Why Not Obama10 hours ago−
No, the weenie is you and those of your ilk. Personal attacks because he uses adult thinking is a weenie's trademark. Yep, we could invade any country on the planet, and likely devastate said country. Just to get Snowden? Nope, not worth it. It was different over Bin Shot in the Head....he and his buds murdered US citizens. Snowden leaked info about a program that Darth Cheney said he initiated...

Last edited:
I really hate that I have to remove all these "off white" photos in XenForo in order for colors to actually look like their true color.

Makes styling a skin a little more harder.

2 days later....

1002702_10200158711518023_1845855983_n.webp

bruising nearly completely gone, skin well on the way to healing up, still a little swolen and sore, but otherwise healing very quickly.

blue powerade + protein shakes. the best recovery mix ever.

Had a lazy day yesterday and watched the first season of Damages. Excellent TV Series - I think I warmed up to Glenn Close character right away.

Another day another notification almost complete wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *goes loopy* *composes self* #shapeupnow #stopf------hashtaggingallthetime #why? #areweseriouslyhavingahashtagconvo? #wemightbe #sighs&shakeshead

Europe did a sweep on their offices and found bugs and even cameras in their bathrooms. What on EARTH does America find of national security in someone's restroom ?!

PayPal is the worst provider I have to deal with at work. By far.
I agree....

But you do now; how many people will tell you that paypal is "holier than thou", right?

Ironically, I use to be one of those individuals. Had an account with them for years, accepted thousands of dollars through them daily..... Then one day....

I use to think only "bad people" up to no good had issues with paypal. And nothing anyone said would convince me otherwise.....

I now I know better.

Its more or less figuring out the hundreds of eCommerce implementations that are possible, since I develop mobile commerce solutions for major eCommerce retailers and need to match theirs. Few are the same (and its usually only the same if the PayPal flow is provided in the stock eCommerce platform such as eBay Enterprise), which means its an ordeal to write that section each and every time -- especially when you can only truly test it in production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom