• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Random Logo Header?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 745

Hi,

Is there a Random Logo Header addon so the logo changes when people refresh or reload the website...where it selects upto 3 logos and picks one at random?

1. logo_1.png
2. logo_2.png
3. logo_3.png

If there is one would the logos all have to be the same height and width?

Tried, Cant get it working it shows random backgrounds not logos.

On my test site I've got a custom style (style1), so I have uploaded the titleimage folder to 'styles/style1' then I set the path for the logo in the style properties to 'styles/style1/titleimage/logo.php' then you just upload the logo banners into the the titleimage folder and it will then rotate them with every page refresh

On my test site I've got a custom style (style1), so I have uploaded the titleimage folder to 'styles/style1' then I set the path for the logo in the style properties to 'styles/style1/titleimage/logo.php' then you just upload the logo banners into the the titleimage folder and it will then rotate them with every page refresh

Thanks a lot works great.

Why not point your logo image to a PHP file and have the PHP file load and print a random logo? Should be very easy to do, just google PHP random logo or something.

Edit: Whoops already answered

Top Bottom