• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Random Logo Header?

Hi,

Is there a Random Logo Header addon so the logo changes when people refresh or reload the website...where it selects upto 3 logos and picks one at random?

1. logo_1.png
2. logo_2.png
3. logo_3.png

If there is one would the logos all have to be the same height and width?

Alex

On my test site I've got a custom style (style1), so I have uploaded the titleimage folder to 'styles/style1' then I set the path for the logo in the style properties to 'styles/style1/titleimage/logo.php' then you just upload the logo banners into the the titleimage folder and it will then rotate them with every page refresh

On my test site I've got a custom style (style1), so I have uploaded the titleimage folder to 'styles/style1' then I set the path for the logo in the style properties to 'styles/style1/titleimage/logo.php' then you just upload the logo banners into the the titleimage folder and it will then rotate them with every page refresh
Thanks a lot works great.

Why not point your logo image to a PHP file and have the PHP file load and print a random logo? Should be very easy to do, just google PHP random logo or something.

Edit: Whoops already answered