XF 1.3 Random Errors

CollinL

Hi, I've been messing around with developing a forums website, www.vsc.org. I am a Xenforo noob. I want to fix all site bugs before I do anything with the site -- which I've been working on intermittently for a few weeks.

After a long struggle to get the pages to load in full HTTPS and have no shield on Chrome (warning of unsafe scripts), I have a few more issues on my site that I can't seem to fix. I hired an nginx expert that made the site's backend very good, and he claims there's nothing wrong with the nginx configuration. I believe him especially because the exact same configuration works fine on other Xenforo sites. I am using the Legendary theme for Xenforo 1.3 by pixelexit.

Anyway, when I click on a profile picture or move my mouse over "INBOX" or "ALERTS" section of the site, I get "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console." Again, I am almost positive this is an issue with me misconfiguring Xenforo, not a web server configuration issue.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. If you're feeling kind enough to assist me with this, I ask that you please explain anything I should do in a fair amount of detail so that I do not get confused. Thanks!

This is what happens.
gru6dEt.png

Top Bottom