• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Welcome new user Conversation

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an error when installing the xml

Error

Please enter a valid callback method.

All the files are in the correct directory./forums/library/Ragtek/Helper/

Did I do something wrong?
You have to rename the files not to contain paths and just upload the in the correct structure. I'm on MAC (if that has to do anything with it) and had to manually create the directories and put the files manually prior removing the paths from file names.

You have to rename the files not to contain paths and just upload the in the correct structure. I'm on MAC (if that has to do anything with it) and had to manually create the directories and put the files manually prior removing the paths from file names.
really?
wtf:(

Can anybody confirm this?
Does this happen to all mac users?

It seems that my add-on packer is pissed up:(
Strange, have to check, what problems a mac have with archives created with php ziparchive.

thx for the report:)

Can anybody confirm this?
Does this happen to all mac users?

It seems that my add-on packer is pissed up:(
Strange, have to check, what problems a mac have with archives created with php ziparchive.

thx for the report:)

Actually that is what happened to me, and I'm on a mac too! That's why I got confused which dir/ everything had to be in

When I use this mod and make a test user - I get the following error:

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'Ragtek_NUC_DataWriter_User' not found in/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1843

Could anybody with an mac test this pls?
It doesn't make sense, to release new things, if my archives are broken^^

I downloaded the file from the first post and for some reason, I got this

Attachments

• issue.webp
    issue.webp
    20 KB · Views: 15
Last try before i gave it up:D

any macuser could download this package and check, if there are directories or only files with strange filenames (time to get an mac:D )

thx for the help:)

Attachments

When this addon is activated the users can't register, they get this error after filling the form:

Please enter a value for the required field 'username'

When this addon is activated the users can't register, they get this error after filling the form:

Please enter a value for the required field 'username'
Have you set the new option in your acp after the installation?
This error apears maybe, because the conversation sender is not valid

As i wrote in my 1. post:
In the ACP Options ( Users and Registration ) You'll have a new option "Which user should start the conversation" where you have to set the UserId of the user, which should start the conversation

Thanks, it was set to 0, I thought it was the admin user id, but it's 1 (my fault)

Now it works like a charm :)

Last try before i gave it up:D

any macuser could download this package and check, if there are directories or only files with strange filenames (time to get an mac:D )

thx for the help:)

This one works and shows all folders. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom