• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Welcome new user Conversation

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh thx for this:)

i've "stopped" supporting my add-ons here.
It's too much work, working on the current and new add-ons.
i've asked the mods/admins here, if they could change the the threadstarter on all my add-ons to ajnos (because he's a co-worker in my company responsible for the support of the existing add-ons) ....
Oh really?? That's a shame...

Yes and no.
It doesn't mean that we will work nonstop on free add-ons, this would be a very strange business and i would need to close the company very soon;)
So, the free add-ons are not going to be supported? :(
If that's the case, it should probably be noted on the release post.
I don't usually install add-ons that I know won't be supported, but yours are usually pretty stable right away, so I don't have too much of a problem with it.

So, the free add-ons are not going to be supported? :(
If that's the case, it should probably be noted on the release post.
I don't usually install add-ons that I know won't be supported, but yours are usually pretty stable right away, so I don't have too much of a problem with it.
No, as i wrote already, they are now supported by ajnos
... ajnos (because he's a co-worker in my company responsible for the support of the existing add-ons) ....
I just wanted to say that
That just means there's an entire company behind these add-ons now. ;)
isn't correct^^
They are still supported, but not official from the company, and it also doesn't mean that we will spend all our time working & supporting them.

is there a way this could be altered to not allow conversation replies? which file would i look at to edit?
i like the idea of the welcome pm, but not the idea of having to answer the replies of every new member.

is there a way this could be altered to not allow conversation replies? which file would i look at to edit?
i like the idea of the welcome pm, but not the idea of having to answer the replies of every new member.
Open

Ragtek_NUC_DataWriter_User

search for

$conversationDw->set('conversation_open', 1);

replace it with

$conversationDw->set('conversation_open', 0);

I've added it also on our internal todo list.
Once ajnos have time to update this add-on he'll include this:)

Open

Ragtek_NUC_DataWriter_User

search for

$conversationDw->set('conversation_open', 1);

replace it with

$conversationDw->set('conversation_open', 0);

I've added it also on our internal todo list.
Once ajnos have time to update this add-on he'll include this:)
youre always good with replies like this.
i promise to donate soon :)

As this is no longer supported, I've closed the thread.

Let me know if you want it reopening ragtek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom