• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Welcome new user Conversation

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you want us to update? Simply overwrite the files or run the .xml file also?
Overwrite the files & upgrade the add-on (acp => list add-ons => ragtek new user conversation => controlls => upgrade )

Now is 23:38
The message send when a user register, but before email confirmation. If change to send message on email confirmation, I can invite the new member post an self introductory thread.

Now is 23:38
The message send when a user register, but before email confirmation. If change to send message on email confirmation, I can invite the new member post an self introductory thread.
Ahh, ok thx for explantation.

So you mean, the conversation should be started AFTER the email confirmation?
I don't use this, so i'm not sure if it's possible, i'll try my best:)

Happy new year:)

Does this start the conversation after the user has confirmed his/her e-mail address?

ragtek, when installing this add-on from the zip file in the first post, I get that error message "Please enter a valid callback method".
I had to install the addon from the zip file you posted on page 2 of this thread. You might want to fix the zip in the first post. :)

ragtek, when installing this add-on from the zip file in the first post, I get that error message "Please enter a valid callback method".
I had to install the addon from the zip file you posted on page 2 of this thread. You might want to fix the zip in the first post. :)
oh thx for this:)

i've "stopped" supporting my add-ons here.
It's too much work, working on the current and new add-ons.
i've asked the mods/admins here, if they could change the the threadstarter on all my add-ons to ajnos (because he's a co-worker in my company responsible for the support of the existing add-ons) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom