• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Quotes with avatars

Now how can we style a chat bubble like in comic books or cartoons? That would help give the forum personality and make it more visually apparent that the quote is part of a conversation. I am no designer so don't know how to begin.

I have noticed that this doesn't work in signatures. If someone uses a quote as a sig it puts the picture above the text.

I love this one but I really have'nt understood the question of avatar. My members sometime changes avatar. You mean that this mod take only the first avatar uploaded on the forum and not the current one?

That's stupid if it just shows the original first avatar and doesn't update as the user changes avatars. Makes no sense and would cause even more confusion on the boards.

There will be error logs produced for anyone who hasn't uploaded an avatar and is quoted.

Sadly I think I'm going to have to remove this as there are hundreds of log entries due to it.
That's strange but my log is clear.

Your server log or your ACP log?

You should see server log errors as it's trying to display avatar images which don't exist.

Top Bottom