Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
I'm loving the way this is developing, but I've spotted a few language issues, either grammar or spelling in a few places. I'll happily point them out in a Conversation if you like, but while I'm here, I'd just like to point out one that appears in all four of your latest screenshots regarding challenges so you can correct it before release. The word you want is "Accept" not "Except". I think most of the other errors are in the Admin CP and are easily understood, but this one is quite major.

I'm loving the way this is developing, but I've spotted a few language issues, either grammar or spelling in a few places. I'll happily point them out in a Conversation if you like, but while I'm here, I'd just like to point out one that appears in all four of your latest screenshots regarding challenges so you can correct it before release. The word you want is "Accept" not "Except". I think most of the other errors are in the Admin CP and are easily understood, but this one is quite major.
will get this sorted out thank you and yes please point me to the others so i can correct them as well.

hi there mate

I have added the new version to my site and have made a challenge to you so you can test it out.
Anyone else that want to test the challenge user out please feel free to do so on my site http://www.addonsrus.com
Yes - worked great, gave me an alert as well. The only issue I see was there was a lot of "stuff" and clicks to get to the game. I think when challenged, choose the alert, once you click the challenge the pop up should pop up and ask if you accept challenge?

Yes - worked great, gave me an alert as well. The only issue I see was there was a lot of "stuff" and clicks to get to the game. I think when challenged, choose the alert, once you click the challenge the pop up should pop up and ask if you accept challenge?
these are things that will be added to the alerts ones i make sure everything is working as it should do.

There will be a new option as well where the admin can set how long a challenge will go on for from the date its been made before it expires

hi mate i have made 2 challenges to you when you view the alerts you will see the 2 options to accept or reject now in the alert please try them out for me.
thanks

have now uploaded the new version to my site.
You can now like quizzes or unlike them its up to you.
If you could go over and try the new version out this would make it easier for you to test and then let me know if there are any problems before i release this version

@Mike2020 - will you release the picture match as well? It seems to work good. Also please fix these style issues.
very nice @Mike2020 - just a few more items. Thanks for your work here.

Still does not align here.
View attachment 93660

The trophy and name should move slightly to the right.

View attachment 93661

Some padding here, everything is all bunched together.

View attachment 93663

This stuff should be moved over to the right as well.

View attachment 93664

Top Bottom