Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
Mike2020 updated Quiz Master with a new update entry:

Quiz Master 1.0.2 Beta

Have made some changes to the style problems some users have had with
Images being to large for the area they are taking up like when viewing categories or the quiz list in a category.

Realigned the checkbox's in
users quizzes
playing of quizzes

Fixed a resizing problem when viewing a quiz with the title bar going over the side blocks.

Read the rest of this update entry...

very nice @Mike2020 - just a few more items. Thanks for your work here.

Still does not align here.
Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 5.40.05 AM.webp

The trophy and name should move slightly to the right.

Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 5.40.22 AM.webp

Some padding here, everything is all bunched together.

Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 5.48.43 AM.webp

This stuff should be moved over to the right as well.

Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 5.53.31 AM.webp

Do the questions or answers allow photos?
Have not tried photos in these yet will test out as soon as i can and let you know.

Another recommendation, Triva Track is huge on mobile devices, if you could create competition where one member invites another member to a round of trivia on a score basis. The member being challenged would get an alert via the alert system. It would make this add on more interactive. :)
This is a good idea and will see what i can do to put this in place

Just put this on our test site to check it out. Hoping for photos asap as that's really necessary for us (within the question and as answer choices). But - I'm probably missing something - how do I TAKE the quiz?

Really cool stuff @Mike2020. Definitely a step up from the old microquiz.

Few feature requests:
- Allow image for quiz.
- Remove 'user quizzes' tab if the user has not created any quizzes. Unnecessary.
- Remove 'user details' tab if viewed by a non registered member of the site.
- Not sure what 'Outstanding Sessions' tab is about. Get rid of it if not important.
- Categories tab to show all the levels of the categories on the same page rather than clicking through the levels.
- 'Random' and 'Popular' quizzes to be able to be removed from the 'home' page of the quiz screen. Not really useful if you have 4 or so quizzes.
- The 'new' animated image looks tackly. Cant you make it nicer with just css?

Basically clean up the interface. Tried and testing the addon right now. So far looks really really good.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops and how my users perceive this. Had one quiz on microquiz previously installed that had over 90 single session submissions on there, so will be good to hear their thoughts on how this is.

Just put this on our test site to check it out. Hoping for photos asap as that's really necessary for us (within the question and as answer choices). But - I'm probably missing something - how do I TAKE the quiz?
check your permissions for the addon. there is a specific can play quiz permission.

very nice @Mike2020 - just a few more items. Thanks for your work here.

Still does not align here.
View attachment 93660

The trophy and name should move slightly to the right.

View attachment 93661

Some padding here, everything is all bunched together.

View attachment 93663

This stuff should be moved over to the right as well.

View attachment 93664

Also checkout whats coming soon a new game add-on Match Master
http://www.addonsrus.com/index.php?MatchMaster/

Nice! Hope to get the trivia squared away first though, at least the style issue. :)

Top Bottom