Quitting smoking with these bad boys

Just a side comment.. but inspired by someone's sig I saw here on this site, I decided to put the date and price figures in to see how many cigs avoided and money saved (I wish it was saved lol! since I quit almost 4 years ago... Cigs have gone up every year in that time frame, but they are now about $18.90 per pack, so it is calculated in current $AUD and might be slightly more saved that is actual, but not a huge amount.

Holy Chit man!!!

Awesome work Chemical Kicks, and good on you for not clinging to the eCigs as a replacement! (y)

BTW... even after 4 years I don't feel "Safe" I know I can never ever have another cig, not that I want one, but it is something that actually scares me now, the thought of becoming a slave to them again.

Feels like cheating, I'm 5 hours in without a cigarette so far. I'm a heavy smoker and these really do satisfy the urge. Anyone else tried them, I got a Menthol Starter pack.

View attachment 21119View attachment 21120View attachment 21121View attachment 21122View attachment 21118
Where can I buy one? am in the UK also. I would love jack that habbit in now prices are just silly "oh and good for you etc,,,)

Right folks

Can you show me what you bought to start of with please mate? this is all very new to me I didn't even know stuff like this was out :whistle:.

Cheers

Top Bottom