Quick Thread by AddonsLab

Quick Thread by AddonsLab [Paid] 1.10.2

No permission to buy ($24.99)
Do you mean the spacing between the avatar and the field?
No.

I'm talking about this field:
SS-2017-09-03_13.13.18.png

The place holder gets cut on smaller devices.

@Erel The issue is definitely related to hiding the prefix. Prefix control is initiated with JavaScript, and hiding some elements does not prevent the behavior of JavaScript, that calculates with width of title control wrongly, as it assumes the prefix control to be there.

We will implement an option to disable prefix chooser altogether if prefixes are not required for the current forum. The prefix will not be initialized from the back-end and this should solve all issues.

The fix will be released soon.

Thank you!

We will implement an option to disable prefix chooser altogether if prefixes are not required for the current forum.

For us it will be useful even if a prefix is required. It looks better without the prefix and the default one is good for %99 of the posts anyway.

AddonsLab updated Quick Thread by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

New option - Hide Prefix Selector

This is a minor release with a new option implemented - hide prefix selector. Prefix sector can be hidden only if the forum does not require a prefix, or a default prefix is specified. It will be shown even if the option is enabled, but your forum requires a prefix and you don't have any default prefix specified.

The upcoming release will implement list of forums to show when clicking Post Thread button on forum home page and other enhancements.

The new version is available for all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The upcoming release will implement list of forums to show when clicking Post Thread button on forum home page and other enhancements.

when will this be released?

when will this be released?

We are preparing the release of our Guest Posting product, and the updated version of Quick Thread add-on that will support Guest Posting if installed. This feature will be included as well. Should be released in several hours already.

Thank you!

We are preparing the release of our Guest Posting product, and the updated version of Quick Thread add-on that will support Guest Posting if installed. This feature will be included as well. Should be released in several hours already.

Thank you!

Great thanks

one more question - has this addon been tested on any big boards?

Great thanks

one more question - has this addon been tested on any big boards?

No, I don't think any of our customers used it on a big board. I may be wrong, however. We don't see any performance implications with the add-on, as it does not execute any additional queries and is coded following high coding standards. Any issues reproduced will be fixed.

Please note, that Guest Posting product will be a free promotion for all our customers owning a license of Quick Thread add-on, so make sure to acquire a license if you didn't yet before we release the Guest Posting product. Usual price will apply after the release.

Thank you!

Guest Posting add-on compatility

We are glad to announce the release of our new add-on - Guest Posting.

All owners of an active license of Quick Thread add-on purchased till September 6, 2017, can apply for a free one-year license of this add-on. Owners of branding-free Quick Thread license will get the branding free add-on for free as well. Please apply for a Trial version on our website and contact us to verify your license and...

i logged into your test forums and i dont see this

"We have also implemented the option to choose the forums available in "Post Thread In..." pop-up."

Bug-fix: first node selected in *"Post Thread" Forums* option not included in the list

This is a bug-fix release, that solves the issue with the first node selected in "Post Thread" Forums option not being included in the list of nodes in the popup.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at
https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

i logged into your test forums and i dont see this

"We have also implemented the option to choose the forums available in "Post Thread In..." pop-up."

The latest version of the add-on was not installed on our demo board causing the issue. Now it is installed. We have also reproduced a minor bug which we fixed and released.

Thank you!

New feature - multiple destination forums for a single thread prompt in forum home page

This release implements the ability for admins to select multiple destination forums when the block is shown on forum home page. If multiple forums are selected a forum selector is shown to users with the first forum in the list (based on display order in admin panel) is selected. Users can change the forum and post their thread in any of other forums available.

The product supports prefixes/required tags for multiple forums, Changing the forum the form reloads and shows the prefixes...

New feature - User Criteria integration

In this version, we have implemented User Criteria system of XenForo in Thread Prompts. Now every thread prompt can be targeted to specific users based on many criteria - their usergroup, validation status etc. All criteria available in Notices and other similar parts of XenForo are supported. If third-party add-ons extend this system properly, the criteria added by them will be available in our add-on as well.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at...

I have a problem: it doesn't save the user criteria options, and it doesn't show the usergroups in the usergroups field.

We have tested this thoroughly and it works fine for us both on development boards and our board at addonslab.com (the screenshot is attached).

Please make sure the product is properly installed with all files uploaded and the XML file imported. If you keep seeing the issue, please contact us via a Ticket at https://customers.addonslab.com/submitticket.php and we will troubleshoot this further.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot at Oct 09 23-18-09.webp
    Screenshot at Oct 09 23-18-09.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom