Quick Reply For Guest

Quick Reply For Guest 1.0.9

No permission to download
It should be noted that this addon is not compatible with XenForo 1.2. You'll receive this error message because the the IP helper didn't exist until 1.3 I don't think.

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Helper_Ip' not found in .../library/Nobita/QuickReplyGuest/Guest.php on line 16
Are you still using XenForo 1.2??

Here's a problem I'm running into....

With guest captcha turned on if the user enters the captcha response, clicks "Post Reply", hits "Cancel" on the overlay, then hits "Post Reply" again they are given an error message that their captcha response is incorrect. So far I get the same results with both text captcha and Google's captcha.

There's another version dependency that limits this currently to XF 1.4.

In: ./QuickReplyGuest/Model/GuestQueue.php - you use the field: xf_forum.moderate_replies

However, that is only in XF 1.4. In 1.3, that field was named "moderate_messages". The 1.4 upgrade renamed the field.

Here's a problem I'm running into....

With guest captcha turned on if the user enters the captcha response, clicks "Post Reply", hits "Cancel" on the overlay, then hits "Post Reply" again they are given an error message that their captcha response is incorrect. So far I get the same results with both text captcha and Google's captcha.

The Captcha did not reload after ajax called. I just handle that :)

Top Bottom