1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Quick questions

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by MirandaSings, Jul 24, 2015.

1. MirandaSings

MirandaSings Active Member

Hi, if you create someone an Administrator/Super administrator, can they change the primary Super Administrator or any other people that are admin's password?

So for example I'm the primary superadmin, can another admin or super admin change my password or any of the admin's passwords?

Also is there gonna be a feature to block a person? Like I know they have the ignore feature but I mean a block feature where you won't be able to see their profile at all (similar to facebook and other media sites) and also not see what they post.

Thanks =)

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Another super administrator can, but I'm not sure about a regular administrator.

3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

An administrator, even with all admin options in the ACP, can't edit any details of a super administrator. Only super administrators can edit other super administrators.

There is no block feature, only ignore.

4. MirandaSings

Is there gonna be a block feature implemented?

5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Not currently. If the devs ever decide to implement this in the future, they will announce it in the Have You Seen forum as they do for any other changes and new features.

6. MirandaSings

Oh ok and anyone know how to get this change theme feature?

theme.png

7. MirandaSings

8. MirandaSings

9. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Terms of Service and Rules | XenForo Community

Amaury likes this.
  10. MirandaSings

if you didn't see the interval of when I bumped the thread, then you shouldn't be quoting that. I'm bumping it because I want assistance, is that so much to ask for?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  11. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

The rule still applies.

Have you considered that no-one actually knows the answer to your question, especially as it's only a screenshot and no other details about it?

Also this thread really isn't 'quick questions' anymore. I suggest you post new threads for further questions in the appropriate forums.

Mr Lucky likes this.
  12. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

On the bumping note, I agree with @Martok. You posted your question in post #6 yesterday at 5:13 AM (PDT) and followed it with two bumps:
    • Yesterday at 4:43 PM (PDT)
    • Yesterday at 11:00 PM (PDT)

Should wait at least 24 hours before bumping. :)

In any case, I'm not exactly sure what it is you're asking. Can you elaborate (in a new thread like Martok suggested)?

13. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's from a third party style/add-on.

Contact the owner of the site on which you saw it and ask them.

Amaury likes this.